Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

    I need to know if any one has ever got a 355 convertible kit from Ron at coolcustomcar.com and what you think about him and his kits please.

  • #2
    Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

    ive dealt with ron a few times ,he always does exactly what he says he will do,the quality of his kits is way above average,he is a good christian man with impeccable chracter

    Comment


    • #3
      Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

      ive been annoying him online for a few weeks now trying to
      get a deal worked out. they guy exists, does check mail and
      talk online. the kit pics that look sharp are new so i can say
      for sure that he is legit as far as having work to show. he also
      knows his stuff and is reasonable and not a weak businessman

      this last characteristic is good for him but i could wish
      otherwise but yes thats me of course ;D
      Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

        Thanks, I decided to go with AD kit I like the Idea of kit being in pieces and not a front and a rear. I decided that the AD 355 kit would be the best for me. I also ordered my Archie V8 kit today. Once I get every thing together I will start a photo book and progress report.
        Originally posted by AutoMX
        ive been annoying him online for a few weeks now trying to
        get a deal worked out. they guy exists, does check mail and
        talk online. the kit pics that look sharp are new so i can say
        for sure that he is legit as far as having work to show. he also
        knows his stuff and is reasonable and not a weak businessman

        this last characteristic is good for him but i could wish
        otherwise but yes thats me of course ;D

        Comment


        • #5
          Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

          I would have went with Ron, I too have been writing him just about everyother night, and he has always wrote me back with answers and advise. I even wrote up a price list of what I was planning on building and he wrote me back telling me on ways I could save a few bucks here and there. When it comes time for me to build my Kit I will be calling Ron!!!!! Take that for what its worth, I am new here but have been around for awhile, looking at alot of ways to go and hes it!!!! By the way, hello everybody. ;D
          I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

            P.S. please if someone has done a kit from Ron post it!!!!
            I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

              Hi, The main reason I went with the AD kit insted of Rons was I wanted the different pieces to be seperate like the real car. Ron has a great looking kit and is fast to respond but the kit is mostly all one piece and this is not the look I whanted. He did have a deal on some wheels I was going to look into. Good luck with your kit let me know how long it takes you to get it after it is ordered. THANKS
              Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY
              I would have went with Ron, I too have been writing him just about everyother night, and he has always wrote me back with answers and advise. I even wrote up a price list of what I was planning on building and he wrote me back telling me on ways I could save a few bucks here and there. When it comes time for me to build my Kit I will be calling Ron!!!!! Take that for what its worth, I am new here but have been around for awhile, looking at alot of ways to go and hes it!!!! By the way, hello everybody. ;D

              Comment


              • #8
                Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                TXPoint,
                Write at gsxrbobby@yahoo.com , I would like to know it is going alone. Maybe with each one of us doing a differnt kit we can share info. and help each other out. Then we can deside which kit is better or at least which kit has its strong and poor points you know? Anyway, I would like to see it come together with you, and good luck I really do hope it works out for you!!!! Bobby
                I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                  Just keep looking at (my first kit car) thread under tec. forum to see my progress you might want to do the same when you start yours.
                  Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY
                  TXPoint,
                  Write at gsxrbobby@yahoo.com , I would like to know it is going alone. Maybe with each one of us doing a differnt kit we can share info. and help each other out. Then we can deside which kit is better or at least which kit has its strong and poor points you know? Anyway, I would like to see it come together with you, and good luck I really do hope it works out for you!!!! Bobby

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                    Why settle for less? I have an original 355 convertible top for sale, and many more original Ferrari Parts! Keep in mind that it doesn't get any better than original! When it comes to Ferraris!

                    Email me! For details!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                      Will you ship COD or go through Escrow.com ?
                      Originally posted by MY355SPIDER
                      Why settle for less? I have an original 355 convertible top for sale, and many more original Ferrari Parts! Keep in mind that it doesn't get any better than original! When it comes to Ferraris!

                      Email me! For details!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                        So, has anyone on here used a kit from Ron at cool custom cars?
                        I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                          txpoint
                          I'll do Will you ship COD; but you have to assure me that you will take them before I ship them, because I just send out some wheels last week and the person did not took them so I got stock with the shipping fee. In less you agree to send me a money order to pay for the shipping at least!

                          I can send you pictures and answer any of your questions, anytime just email me! I'm sure we can make business I'm very honest, take my word!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                            Ups, sorry, but I just realize that the first sentence did not make much sense, here is the edited version:

                            txpoint
                            I'll do COD; but you have to assure me that you will take them before I ship them, because I just send out some wheels last week and the person did not took them so I got stock with the shipping fee. In less you agree to send me a money order to pay for the shipping at least!

                            I can send you pictures and answer any of your questions, anytime just email me! I'm sure we can make business I'm very honest, take my word!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re:coolcustomcar.com 355 kit

                              Whoever it was that sent me a picture to my e-mail of a car build from coolcustomcars.com , the picture didn't go through right, I only got half of it. Also, if anyone else has info. on Rons kits post them or send me info. please.
                              I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X