About to sell my race car to build a lamborghini aventador kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to sell my race car to build a lamborghini aventador kit

Hello, I have spent hours online searching for a company or person who builds aventador replica kits minus engine and trans. As I am in Illinois where can I find a tube chassie and body to put together or purchased complete to put a engine trans in. I have seen many replica stores on line but I dont know if its a bogus site or not. Can someone lead me in the right direction.

i have a body, i am near chicago illinois.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vr4.1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	383086

Name:	vr6.1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	383087

Name:	vr165.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	383088
    Attached Files

Comment

redacted:
      Reason: I was being a douchebag
      Last edited by Tall_Order; 09-29-2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall_Order View Post
        What are the chances that godspeed is also NCrazyballa aka NSRDanielson?
        why do you assume i would create a thread like this? ill be waiting to hear your logic.
        Last edited by ncrazyballa; 09-23-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

redacted:
          Last edited by Tall_Order; 09-29-2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

By order of precedence, what is your logic, reasoning or explanation on why you split your persona into two; nCrazyballa/inspirecomposites and NSRDanielson, presented them as two entities, then used both entities to attack and make disparaging statements about another builder with a competing product, to the extent of getting banned on lamboclone.com?

Why would you, as "NSRdanielson" also purport that you had made an improved kit based on inspirecomposites kit? To what end was your intention, If it was not to deceive the masses?

Considering that you have been caught flat footed previously and banned for a similar offense elsewhere, should we take it past you to create multiple handles, start an illegitimate thread such as this one, for the sole intention of driving or generating interest for your product, an act which you have indeed done in the past with your multiple personas?

Proof:
            http://lamboclone.com/index.php?PHPS...25792#msg25792

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?PHPS...25796#msg25796

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?PHPS...2&topic=1496.0

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/sh...l=1#post214627

if you can answer that, to my satisfaction, then i will indeed justify your question with a dignified response.
            are you really this stupid? go ahead and ask yourself why I, a person thats selling a product that could get me into legal trouble, would benefit from selling under another alias????? stupid. "nsr = inspire" go ahead and pronounce it. its obvious right? and i made it obvious for a reason. but you being a sheep decide to believe "nobull" (whos also an idiot) telling people that i created "multiple" aliases for the sole purpose to attack aventcar. HAHA. thats a joke right? perhaps you and the blind donkeys on LC decided to overlook his comments towards my kit which i was only defending myself against. But for whatever reason you felt like it was your duty to expose me here because you thought i was using aliases to create fake reviews and posts about my kit? i promise you im not that petty. but you, youre 0-2 buddy with your accusations, and none of your assumptions about me are correct. are you satisfied now? now go back to your obscurity.
            Last edited by ncrazyballa; 09-24-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

redacted:
              Last edited by Tall_Order; 09-29-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

You said a lot, yet failed to answer the questions i posed. So, ill leave it here as i do not want to get into a battle of wits with a fool.

Ill leave you with a word of advice: in business, integrity is key. If you conduct yourself with little to no integrity, the consumers will take note, and this will be part and parcel of your reputation. Yours is currently in question, not only by me, but by many others. Filibustering, being rude and obnoxious or blaming others for your actions will not help you in the end.

As per my obscurity, i enjoy it, and will gladly go back to it.

You got called out, again. "You mad bro?"
                you didnt get anything from my reply because you lack comprehension. I dont need to answer your question, however, you need to know reality. Ill break it down to you, you attacked me under false assumptions. im just someone who was trying to avoid legal trouble by using 1 alias which was obviously me, yet you took it as mischievous behavior to deceive customers, attack competitors and garner attention. you even accused me of being 2 other posters like the idiot you are. you are completely wrong, and you look stupid.

ohyeah, you LC members caught me red handed. caught me doing what? trying to go undetected so i can keep providing kits to the industry? morons. and then to compound the idiocy, you have this donkey following me around in the forum taking shots at me.
                Last edited by ncrazyballa; 09-24-2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

redacted:
                  Last edited by Tall_Order; 09-29-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Dude leave him alone . Do you really want to attack one of the few makers of lambo bodies ? Ncrazyballa is the only person who has an aventador kit ready for immediate delivery , aventcar and others don't have theirs ready yet. Others have posted that dealing with ncraxyballa you actually get the product you see.

No it's not perfect and not built to fit a specific donor car , so it will take a skilled craftsmen to make it into a running car . But until someone comes up with another body that's ready to fit on a stretched naerc, fiero or mr2 chassis , this is all that's available right now . Of course we wish every kit maker produced mirror smooth bodies like fugazzi and Jon Watson but there's no one doing that yet for the aventador

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                      Dude leave him alone . Do you really want to attack one of the few makers of lambo bodies ? Ncrazyballa is the only person who has an aventador kit ready for immediate delivery , aventcar and others don't have theirs ready yet. Others have posted that dealing with ncraxyballa you actually get the product you see.

No it's not perfect and not built to fit a specific donor car , so it will take a skilled craftsmen to make it into a running car . But until someone comes up with another body that's ready to fit on a stretched naerc, fiero or mr2 chassis , this is all that's available right now . Of course we wish every kit maker produced mirror smooth bodies like fugazzi and Jon Watson but there's no one doing that yet for the aventador
                      This was never about his product or the quality. He does make a really Great product that plugs a hole in the Aventador market where no other provider comes close. I have to give credit where its due.

However, As an online persona, his contribution is canvassed with actions that may be considered questionable. You cannot fault me for asking the hard questions about his previous actions that dents his integrity, while it is still the talk of both builder forums.

Simply put, I had questions on why he pulled those questionable moves, and now that i got my answers, ill leave it alone.
                      Last edited by Tall_Order; 09-24-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Integrity is somewhat of a bad joke in the kit car world considering the very act of selling replica bodies is illegal

Jackie and cki and rob of robslp640 were far worse then Ncraxyballa but that didn't stop the buyers .
                        The biggest problem ncraxyballa has, besides dodging lambo so they they don't sue him , is that there hasn't been a completed car using his kit yet

Because it doesn't "bolt up" to any existing chassis the people willing to risk buying are few. If he added in the necessary modifications so it actually bolted up to a stretched fiero and people started seeing finished cars, his bodies would be flying off the shelves

Comment

You know its amazing. I come on this website to find the starting point of building a kit car and this happens. Thanks Guys for showing such immaturity. I will continue my search elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by godspeed View Post
                            You know its amazing. I come on this website to find the starting point of building a kit car and this happens. Thanks Guys for showing such immaturity. I will continue my search elsewhere.
                            You have come to the number one builder site. We are the best builders in the world period. Take a look at the build diaries. These guys are all truly gifted. You wanted an aventador, you got offered one by Ncraxyballa. It's the real deal, take it.
                            Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                            White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                            White Gagliardi Vendetta
                            Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Yeah I don't know where else you plan to find an aventador replica

Good luck dealing with scammers who will take your money and never deliver

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X