No announcement yet.

About to sell my race car to build a lamborghini aventador kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only one other guy that can build anything. He can build a replica of the space shuttle that can fly. A zonda replica that is faster then the original. A aventador for 20,000 with a v12 in it. He needs no introduction, we all know him: The king, the dom, the ayatollah...

Last edited by madmods; 10-10-2015, 12:13 AM.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

I will take one of those V-12 Aventadors for $20,000. I thought that I knew how to build stuff, but if he is the only one, how do I get hooked up with him? And Godspeed, if you are still with us, seventeen posts later, there is the answer to your original Aventador question. The King has a V-12 version for $20,000. That leaves enough left over to purchase one of his flying space shuttles as well.
      Last edited by 76mx; 10-10-2015, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
        I will take one of those V-12 Aventadors for $20,000. I thought that I knew how to build stuff, but if he is the only one, how do I get hooked up with him? And Godspeed, if you are still with us, seventeen posts later, there is the answer to your original Aventador question. The King has a V-12 version for $20,000. That leaves enough left over to purchase one of his flying space shuttles as well.
        Once Nasa found out he could build them a space station for 21,000 they immediately hired him.
        Last edited by madmods; 10-10-2015, 12:55 AM.
        White Gagliardi Vendetta
        Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Then for $21,000 I will take a space station as well, but who is him and where do I send the money? Don't tell me Superreplicas.

Comment

Him? He is most revered name in the auto world today. All the superstars want to be him
            White Gagliardi Vendetta
            Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

That edit is pretty damn funny. I had to Google Rither Sanchez to put him as head of Superreplicas. But now seriously, can you have it both ways? How can we be "The best builders in the world period" and at the same time be "Only one other guy that can build anything" ?

Comment

I actually believe Rither Sanchez is the fall guy. He's a dumbshit, doesn't speak a word of English and the scapegoat for the masterminds behind super replicas. Those guys have made 100s of thousands off unsuspecting customers. Rither-2 bucks an hour.
                White Gagliardi Vendetta
                Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Yes, but I am not going to let you dodge this one as easily. Same question.

Comment

Rither puts us all to shame. Anybody who can put a bmw v12 in a replica zonda and make it faster then the original yet sell it for 20,000 with a replica interior puts all of us to shame.
                    White Gagliardi Vendetta
                    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Allright, I have a shuttle, a space station, and a Mars Lander thrown in on this deal. The money is transferred and I am going to bed. Almost forgot the original Aventador is also included.

Comment

Originally posted by madmods View Post
                        I actually believe Rither Sanchez is the fall guy. He's a dumbshit, doesn't speak a word of English and the scapegoat for the masterminds behind super replicas. Those guys have made 100s of thousands off unsuspecting customers. Rither-2 bucks an hour.

Correct , the guy behind super replicas /top gear replicas is some crazy religious nutcase in Panama named Daniel Seppings

http://jalopnik.com/the-worlds-shadi...-to-1566184358

Rither is just the face they publicize - the man behind the scenes remains hidden

But if you want to see just how crazy he is , read this
                        http://jalopnik.com/this-is-the-reli...cuse-458784578
                        Last edited by cutlass442; 10-10-2015, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Honestly I don't even think Rither knows that people are getting scammed. He gets sent into dealerships, car shows, etc to take pictures.

Super replicas also buy used kitcars and kits to use in their ads. I hope nobody else gets ripped-off but....there is always a retard that doesn't do his homework.
                          White Gagliardi Vendetta
                          Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X