vaydor kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vaydor kit

what kind of modifications do you vaydor owners have on your cars engines because i am seriously thinking about buying a vaydor but i want it to perform like a supercar and not just look like one
    thanks
    maybach123

look up g35 forums/performance and voila.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

I'm building a Vaydor roadster for a client in california, and the set up in it is a fully built vq35de with a greddy twin turbo. If you need any help feel free to let me know. You can also go with an LS V8 set up as well.

Comment

@Manny did you pick up the g35 with the turbo already built in the donor, or are you guys installing it after the fact?

Comment

@Designer...The client that I'm building the car for bought the donor car with the built motor and twin turbo already installed. I have to get it tuned, bigger injector, also making it E-85 compatible as well. We are shooting for 700hp when it's done. Regardless, I could install a forced induction set up on a G35 if requested.

Comment

That is sick. So ecutek tune huh? Can a auto 5spd from a g37 handle 700hp?

Comment

We'll be using a stand-alone AEM ECU, it'll get a custom tune done from my guys at Kings Performance. Yes it will be sick.cant wait till its done. The goal is to be done in December.

Comment

I don't believe the stock auto trans can hold 700hp you will need to build it. Manny, i wouldn't mess with a piggyback ecu, Just send the stock ECU to my guys at Fever Racing and have it tuned.
                The golden rule with a VQ is it will only take 8 lbs of boost (400-450hp) before you need to go into the bottom end. At that point you will be spending big bucks. An intro bottom end build is $6500.00 and can go to the moon after that. The donor i got for the SEMA car is fully built. Does 600bwhp and the original owner told me there was $40,000.00 worth of receipts to get it there.
                VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

Comment

My Vaydor build has a manual transmission, and it's already set up to handle it. The goal is 700 and I'm positive with the set up we have in there it'll make it. I appreciate the critism but when it's done I'll let you guys know the final outcome.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X