CNC body for 4k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by csjrishere View Post
    Have you seen any plans for the 2006 Lamborghini Miura concept that would allow molds to be cut?

not for that specific car. but this one is available to machine.

Comment

• That is the 2006 concept. Is there any way to get measurements off of that model? After seeing the other guy building an old school Miura with a C4 corvette windshield and door glass I think this could be built the same way.

Comment

That is the 2006 concept. Is there any way to get measurements off of that model? After seeing the other guy building an old school Miura with a C4 corvette windshield and door glass I think this could be built the same way.
        the model would have to be purchased in order to see its dimensions

Comment

• Where is the best place to buy the model? Do you need special software to pull dimensions off of the model?

Comment

Where is the best place to buy the model? Do you need special software to pull dimensions off of the model?
            sent you a reply via private message.

Comment

• Hello all, here are the prices for current work. Rate for CNC plug is 5200. negative mold machining is 6200 (body from negative mold below). Body and rib form design in CAD is 750 (if CAD already exists for body).

ncrazyballa
              Last edited by ncrazyballa; 08-23-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• some more pictures of the body from a negative mold post body work.

Comment

• Nathan, are you still in the game? Tried calling and emailing you with no reply for months now. Hope you're still able and willing to finish the S5S hardcoating for me! I was hoping to have molds and parts made bit youre probably not interested anymore?... Please contact me
                  5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

• Has anybody heard from Nathan in a while? He has not posted on here, answered my emails or phone calls since August. This is making me nervous that he has about $6000 from me and I'm ghosted. If anybody knows his where about or lives in his area please please please let me know.
                    Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed that he can and will finish my product and I can get it

Comment

• Originally posted by superstang460 View Post
                      Has anybody heard from Nathan in a while? He has not posted on here, answered my emails or phone calls since August. This is making me nervous that he has about $6000 from me and I'm ghosted. If anybody knows his where about or lives in his area please please please let me know.
                      Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed that he can and will finish my product and I can get it
                      Hi bob, last time i spoke with you on the phone in october im sure we talked about a family member of mine dying in the hospital and that i wasnt working for weeks and it was okay with you that i take as much time as needed as long as it gets done. In terms of money, I have about 1800 dollars of services that i have not rendered to you which is the deposit for the hardcoat, which is an add on service after the plug was done. the 3600 dollars that you paid me for a CNC plug has already been rendered and done and pictures sent and was ready for you to pick up for months but you wanted me to do the hardcoat for you too which began another process. you are welcome to come pick up your project as is at any time 5705 w.120th st, alsip IL 60803. and I can return the money for the hardcoat process. Actually i would prefer this route. Also, I apologize for the poor communication and the time that it has taken so far. I understand that its frustrating and not the right way to do business
                      ncrazyballa
                      Last edited by ncrazyballa; 12-04-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• I am sorry to hear about the death in the family. That absolutely does take priority over business without question. When we did speak on the phone almost 8 weeks ago you stated you had a personal obligations and left it at that (I was unaware it was death) and were out of the shop for the last week but would be back to business soon. As I've stated before I am in no hurry at all but get concerned when I get no email reply since September 1st and several unanswered phone calls over the past 7-8 weeks.
                        I understand you were paid for the plug and you completed it and I requested further services, but with no contact for almost 2 months I get nervous that I may be out my entire in $5600 investment if you cant be reached (which happens more often than not, sadly, in the kit car industry). Just a simple 2 minute phone call answer or a reply to an email stating the progress would put me at ease.
                        Please let me know when you are available to talk so we can make arrangements. I'm literally available 8am-2am every day for a phone call.
                        Sorry again for your family loss and for this post after missed communications but I felt I have exhausted all other venues to reach you so I tried on here as a last ditch effort.
                        Hope to hear from you soon
                        Bobby

Comment

• Nate .i need to get that last part / piece, that would not fit in the box/crate, shipped ,i have emailed several time and sent a private message from this site no answer ,let me know how much you need to ship it out.

italianknightrider@yahoo.com
                          ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
                          Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-13-2019, 04:57 PM.
                          In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

• checking to see if you can contact me about shipping my 430 rear deck piece, last post was 30 days ago ,6-12-19 ,plus 4 or 5 email ,no response. MORE POST COMING SOON !! anyone need a recommendation contact me.
                            ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
                            Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-13-2019, 04:56 PM.
                            In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

• bump, whole CNC bodies for 5k. negative Styrofoam molds possible for 1 off parts.
                              ncrazyballa
                              Last edited by ncrazyballa; 07-12-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Great to see you back on the board Nate!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X