• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche carrera gt replica

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSal...e%20101616.htm

What do you guys think? $27k
    Original car is $700-800k
    Is it actually legit? Will it fool people you own the real one? I can't find any flaws

Owner posts on here.
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...o-replica.html

Comment

What do u guys think

Comment

I think you're an idiot

You wanted to know what we think , there you go

Comment

RevivetheWorld please stop wasting people's time. Either you buy or you don't if you have the money you would have gotten one by now.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
            I think you're an idiot

You wanted to know what we think , there you go
            Totally agree Cutlass but I may be the bigger idiot here. Revive is so pitifully starved for attention that he still continues to seek ours, no matter how terribly we treat him, and I continue to give him that attention.

Comment

Lets see about approaching this from another angle...

Revivetheworld... or whatever your name is....

Why do you need our opinions anyhow?
              Why are you looking to buy a kit car?
              Why do you care if it would fool anyone into thinking its the real thing?
              Do you even understand why people build and own kit cars?
              Have you ever owned or built anything like a kit car?
              How much money do you have saved up specifically?
              Do you plan on working on the car or are you looking for a turn key?
              If you buy a turn key, do you know you will still have to work on it at some point?
              Do you have any skills working on cars at all?
              Would you be able to maintain a regular car, if not, why do you think a kit car would be easier?
              Do you really think owning a kit car is easy?
              Assuming that you actually intend to buy a car, why do you think you keep missing out on purchasing one?

So, on one hand, I feel like your genuinely interested in buying a car and DEATHLY afraid to buy a piece of junk... Which if I am right... you need to avoid a kit car and get a real car and focus on regular upgrades like stereo, body kit, etc. Why? because no kit car is 100% accurate or 100% risk or maintenance free. These cars are hobby cars, meant to be worked on and tweaked to the owners desire.

However...

If your simply getting your jollies over posting a question on a car you never intend to buy... ever... then I must say you are one twisted person that really and truly needs a hobby.

Might I suggest knitting, painting, sewing, gardening, wood working, bonsai tree's or bee keeping... there are a number of other ways you can spend your time that will entertain you and keep you from being such a pain to others. You can be more constructive with your time.

Have you ever tried building a house of cards. I hear it's quite challenging and you may just be able to afford the deck of cards. Don't get the waxed ones, they are not right for this activity.

Kite flying is fun and if you have what is called a "dollar store" near you, then you would be able to pick up quite a few without breaking the bank.

While your there, you could also pick up small buckets and shovels and head to the nearest beach or sand box and take up sand castle or sand sculpting. There is a bit of money to be gained there if your skillful enough at it.

Any theme parks would take you on for face painting as well. I am sure you would have fun with that for a time.

You see, Sam I am, we do not like your green eggs and ham.
              We wont eat them with a fox, on a train, in the rain, in a car or on a boat... and certainly not with a goat...

We are not Mr. Rodgers... we don't want a neighbor like you...

We dont care where in the world your Carmen San Diego is... Seriously.

Rodger Rabbit wasn't framed... and if he was, let him rot in jail... have you seen Jessica Rabbit??

We know of a place called Gilligan's island we think you may be perfect for... not sure how to get there but if you buy a boat and head towards Hawaii I am sure you'll be fine... wait... that involves you buying a boat and after all this with just trying to determine what car to buy... I shutter at the thought. So nix this one.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
              G35Mike
              Active Users
              Last edited by G35Mike; 10-18-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I'm quite new to this forum but damn...I didn't expect everyone to trash someone for posting and asking people's opinions... what's up with everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by suedadam View Post
                  I'm quite new to this forum but damn...I didn't expect everyone to trash someone for posting and asking people's opinions... what's up with everyone?
                  Revive, why are you making fake profiles?

Comment

Yeah... not Revive, came to the forum to look into the Vaydors. Really excited to be part of the community and contribute however I can!

Comment

Originally posted by suedadam View Post
                      Check his post history
                      All Revive does is bother kit car sellers with questions when he has never gone to look at one in person , then he asks us if the car will fool people , and ridiculous questions like if convertible kit cars with no windows can be driven in the winter , etc . That's all he does.

Comment

G35Mike, there was no "I" in communicate. The quote was "Failure to communcate". Good reference.

Comment

I already explained to you guys none of these cars are local that's why I make a thread

I ask the owners questions about details before I fly over

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                            G35Mike, there was no "I" in communicate. The quote was "Failure to communcate". Good reference.
                            Copy and pasted the quote from another site, thought that it was good close to my rant though. lol

Comment

POOF! he just got erased and booted AGAIN from Lamboclone.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X