Lamborghini Countach OEM Style Wheels Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini Countach OEM Style Wheels Wanted

Hello I am looking for a set of Countach OEM Style Wheels, does anyone know of someone who makes them? I want the 80's OEM Bravo style, not the 89 anniversary wheels. I have seen a very close set of "one piece OZ" re-pops by Ged Sweeney from the UK not Image wheels somebody else making them the Image wheels are better than what I have but not what I want.... any help would be great Ron
    Rude Ron
    Last edited by Rude Ron; 12-10-2016, 02:49 AM.

These are the best but not cheap by any means......4K a set.......if you own a real Lambo that is not expensive

http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/la...-26201/LWHE009

Nick

Oh and in the Lamborghini world these wheels are known as 'Bravo Wheels' not 'telephone dial'.....that is a term used for Porsche wheels........
    You might want to read this too
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...y-sources.html
    zagato750gt
    Last edited by zagato750gt; 12-09-2016, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info,,, mines a replica but nice enough to spring for a set of Bravo's if the price is somewhat affordable

Comment

Have any pics of your countach we can see ?

I bought my 355 replica and my Gemballa replica a from a guy in Modesto

Comment

yes I do cutlass, wow two cars from motown,,, let me figure out why I can't upload them from my and computer and I'll post some thx ron

Comment

Still looking for some Countach Bravo Wheels

Comment

Hi Ron the easiest way to post pics here is to use photobucket

Just copy and paste the IMG links photo bucket provides into your reply here

Comment

The only Bravo repo wheels I've ever seen are the ones on eurospares and i think ronin?

Comment

They are narrow compared to the ones used on the later countach, if I recall

Comment

How about Rally With exotic Motorsports ? He used to make replica wheels but he deleted all his YouTube videos and his Facebook is dead
                    https://m.facebook.com/ExoticMotorSp...5148472971342/
                    cutlass442
                    Last edited by cutlass442; 12-12-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

I have a company that does 3D image of any wheel and makes them to any spec you want. They can replicate any wheel out there. Rough price is $1600 for one piece rim for a full set and $2000 for 2 piece forged for a full set. Shipping to US is around $300-400. Can message me for their contact information.

Comment

Wow, can I give you for example a stock camaro rim and just have you do the rim with more concave and 2" bigger?

Comment

K9, you're up bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
                            I have a company that does 3D image of any wheel and makes them to any spec you want. They can replicate any wheel out there. Rough price is $1600 for one piece rim for a full set and $2000 for 2 piece forged for a full set. Shipping to US is around $300-400. Can message me for their contact information.
                            Making the countach style wheels in 17 inch would be awesome because you can buy the wide tires much more cheaply than the 15 inch

Comment

Hi- I was told that the Countach Bravo's at Euro Spares are sold out. The Bravo's available now are for the Jalpa (narrower than Countach). Perhaps a new batch could be run with enough interest? As for me, I need the QV style. Check pm Rippin

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X