No announcement yet.

Lamborghini Countach OEM Style Wheels Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great business opprtunity - with countach values through the roof a good profit could be made having the rims made for $1600 and selling for $4000 to the real lambo owners

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
      How about Rally With exotic Motorsports ? He used to make replica wheels but he deleted all his YouTube videos and his Facebook is dead
      https://m.facebook.com/ExoticMotorSp...5148472971342/
      ya,,,, finding a set of Bravo's repro or original is a lot tougher than it used to be,,, countach's fell away for along time but now they are back and probably one of the most desirable kit carts out there, but it's going to be awhile before someone starts making the Bravo wheels again

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
        Have any pics of your countach we can see ?

I bought my 355 replica and my Gemballa replica a from a guy in Modesto
        here's my countach chassis car

Comment

Pic isn't showing , the upload feature in this site does not work well

Use photobucket to upload your pics then paste the IMG links they provide in your replies

Comment

$1600 + shipping for a 1 piece rim set? how do I sign up? I have centerline champ 500's now and would love an O.Z. copy

Comment

id love their information please

Comment

They are one of the top quality control companies too for their rim specs even xrays done.

example of a 3D design and then made by them.

After being built by them
                Rippin6Gears
                Active Users
                Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 12-13-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I want in as well. Here is a wheel that Centerline makes for me that I have used on some Countach replicas and also intended to use on my Chupacabra. Even getting OEM pricing from Centerline, $1,600 is a better deal. PM sent for contact info.
                  76mx
                  Last edited by 76mx; 12-14-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I'm still needing a set of Bravo's
                    Rude Ron
                    Last edited by Rude Ron; 12-15-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Please provide a link or contact info Rippin6gears, or send by pm. Thanks in advance! Eddy

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                        Please provide a link or contact info Rippin6gears, or send by pm. Thanks in advance! Eddy
                        Hi, I'm not sure why all the secrecy to who the company that is manufacturing the rims are , but it may be a request to the OP to keep it that way . I would think that a group buy could cut manufacturing costs and therefore our cost per set . I would be interested in a set of 17" phone dials or bravos , so if any MM members are interested in the mentioned rims please PM me , thanks .

Comment

It's no secretly... I don't need to be posting company info without their consent, don't need the company being bugged and waste their time by all these "dreamers" on this site without money or that are not serious in purchasing a product from them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X