Think I found something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I found something

First of all guys I would like to thank you all of the help that you give me since I know nothing about replica cars and any advice helps me.

As you know I've been searching for a decent replica for over a year now and finding a good one is really hard since most are unfinished etc etc

Can the manual be changed to auto transmission

Yesterday I spent some time searching and found this one still for sale:
    http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSal...o%20110613.htm

The seller is asking $35k. Do you guys think this is right or what should I offer/ it's worth?

From the pics it looks good but I don't know the technicals so please read the details and let me know.

Now, it is located in Costa Rica. If I'm actually interested should I fly down there and see the car? It sucks it's so far away but this is the only one avaliable. Can it be shipped to be USA if I do end up buying it? Can it be driven on the streets? What kind of motor and engine is it and since it says rebuilt, is that bad? Can the owner ship the vehicle if I can't go to Costa Rica for me to see it and then ill ship it back if I don't like it?

I'm gonna talk to the owner but I need your guys help on this car. What would you advice. Should I look into it
    More or is there stuff wrong with it? Any other advice. Thank you.
    ReviveTheWorld
    Active Users
    Last edited by ReviveTheWorld; 05-05-2017, 02:51 PM.

But it for 35k and il give you 40k for it if you don't want it

Comment

Originally posted by metro View Post
      But it for 35k and il give you 40k for it if you don't want it
      U Srs? Problem is its in Costa Rica

Comment

That's why he is offering you $5k more for your costs to get it here

Buy it already if you are a real buyer, and not just wasting our and the sellers time

Comment

But do u guys recommend it I need advice I'm asking
          Can the manual be changed to auto
          And what engine is it
          My next step would be to go to Costa Rica

Comment

Where does it say $35,00? I see $59,800. Even at that price, like we have told you countless times before, it is a great buy, go get it, hurry.

Comment

Very good price for that car, even with all its inaccuracies.
              Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

What Inaccuracies do u notice?

Comment

Can you not find pictures of a Lamborghini lp640 roadster on the internet and compare everything inside and outside. Front, back and sides and you will see that each has inaccuracies. Interior as well--from door cards to center console to dash. I see inaccuracies all over.

Comment

Would the average person that never seen a murci be able to tell these inaccuracies?

Comment

Most likely not. This is a very clean build in my opinion with a fair price but with many inaccuracies. When you buy it first thing you want to do is change the steering wheel, move the handbrake, buy real tail lights, change all grilles to oem, get a different exhaust tip, change bumper side lights and replace wheels with oem if you can afford it. Later you can do the hard stuff. Why not just tell people you have a very nice replica?This way you won't get embarrassed when someone calls you out. If you plan on getting something to fool people its real plan on spending at least 80k. You know this car has a 4 cylinder engine right? Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ReviveTheWorld View Post
                        Would the average person that never seen a murci be able to tell these inaccuracies?
                        LOL is this a serious question? If somebody has NEVER seen the real car before you could probably show them a Hyundai coupe with Lambo emblems and they wouldn't know the difference.
                        This car is the typical Kit, not a replica. Obvious shortcuts have been taken everywhere on the car as AsantiLP has pointed out.
                        If I were in your position of looking for an accurate "replica", I think I would have studied just about every available picture on the web of the real car and would know the car inside and out by now.
                        Would this car fool the average person in your community? Perhaps. Would it fool somebody in a city like L.A. or Miami? Definitely not.
                        If you are looking to buy a kit that will fool people you will be looking for a very long time. Most of the people who build these take shortcuts, and many of them don't even know what they are building or how it should look.
                        Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by AsantiLP View Post
                          Most likely not. This is a very clean build in my opinion with a fair price but with many inaccuracies. When you buy it first thing you want to do is change the steering wheel, move the handbrake, buy real tail lights, change all grilles to oem, get a different exhaust tip, change bumper side lights and replace wheels with oem if you can afford it. Later you can do the hard stuff. Why not just tell people you have a very nice replica?This way you won't get embarrassed when someone calls you out. If you plan on getting something to fool people its real plan on spending at least 80k. You know this car has a 4 cylinder engine right? Good luck.
                          Well the thing is my plan was to take off the lambo badges and everything and not even pretend it's a lambo. I'm getting it for purely looks and even this car will be better than all the cars on the street so why do I need logos?
                          If 80k is needed after spending 35k Buying this, then why not just buy a real gallardo lol? Also can u tell me what I'll be buying that will add up to 80k? 4 cylinder engine is good because gas will be cheap then. I'm
                          Not racing with it just gonna be a daily driver. Also was gonna ask can I change it from manual to automatic? And all Those stuff that u said do I have to do those because if it's not needed I'd rather save the money

Comment

Originally posted by murcie-me View Post
                            LOL is this a serious question? If somebody has NEVER seen the real car before you could probably show them a Hyundai coupe with Lambo emblems and they wouldn't know the difference.
                            This car is the typical Kit, not a replica. Obvious shortcuts have been taken everywhere on the car as AsantiLP has pointed out.
                            If I were in your position of looking for an accurate "replica", I think I would have studied just about every available picture on the web of the real car and would know the car inside and out by now.
                            Would this car fool the average person in your community? Perhaps. Would it fool somebody in a city like L.A. or Miami? Definitely not.
                            If you are looking to buy a kit that will fool people you will be looking for a very long time. Most of the people who build these take shortcuts, and many of them don't even know what they are building or how it should look.
                            Looking at the car at first glance like I said it looks better than most cars on street and no one is gonna be stopping and inspecting my car. I'll just be driving by.

I'm not even trying to fool anyone if anyone calls me out I'll say ya it's a replica I'm not trying to pretend I'm rich and can afford a lambo. I'm just buying the car because it looks good. I can buy a sedan for 35k or I can buy this aesthetic car for the same price.
                            Would ppl make fun of me once they find its a replica? Why would I care? I got the car because it looked good and like I said I'll take off the lambo emblems and badges so I'm not even pretending it's one but a custom car I built my self

Comment

Go buy it ship it to USA and il pay 40k from USA if you don't want it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X