No announcement yet.

Think I found something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aventcar in Mexico was selling his aventador 45k get 10k extra and you got a aventador I'm pretty sure it had a v8 with egear auto transmission

Comment

My favorite thing about this Murcie replica is that he put Toyota emblems on on it!

Comment

Buy some ford bagdes tell everyone is a mustwang

Comment

Revive, post after post after post after post you have asked us if some replica or another will fool everybody. You even ask about it twice in this thread. Now you say in #13 of this thread that it is not important to you. This makes you look like an idiot. It is almost as stupid as asking us whether we think that your father's mechanics can complete a car, as Metro had pointed out earlier. In spite of all that, you keep asking and we keep answering. When I stopped to ask myself why, the answer became obvious. You are starved for attention and we like our daily Funny Paper. So keep asking your idiot questions and we will keep quickly responding with long detailed answers. By the way, what ever happened to the $35,000 Murcie that there was absolutely nothing wrong with? The only time you have gone silent was when it was time to put up or shut up. Why weren't you on a plane to it instead of now supposedly planning a trip to Costa Rica? Do you have a Passport? Given your general lack of knowledge on all other things, do you know what a Passport is?
          76mx
          Last edited by 76mx; 05-06-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

😂😂 he is obviously a dreamer I believe his first posts said he had a 50-60k budget

Comment

Also he said earlier his dad was buying him it, so if his dad was buying it I think he would car about it especially being a mechanic secondly if his dad is a mechanic working for a body shop or whatever I very much doubt he's got 35k lying around to buy his idiot son a car

Comment

That's gorgeous, get that one... 😊😁, granted it's not a lightcycle, but sure is pretty...
                Will

Comment

Originally posted by metro View Post
                  Aventcar in Mexico was selling his aventador 45k get 10k extra and you got a aventador I'm pretty sure it had a v8 with egear auto transmission
                  Link to it pls or how I contact aventcar

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                    Revive, post after post after post after post you have asked us if some replica or another will fool everybody. You even ask about it twice in this thread. Now you say in #13 of this thread that it is not important to you. This makes you look like an idiot. It is almost as stupid as asking us whether we think that your father's mechanics can complete a car, as Metro had pointed out earlier. In spite of all that, you keep asking and we keep answering. When I stopped to ask myself why, the answer became obvious. You are starved for attention and we like our daily Funny Paper. So keep asking your idiot questions and we will keep quickly responding with long detailed answers. By the way, what ever happened to the $35,000 Murcie that there was absolutely nothing wrong with? The only time you have gone silent was when it was time to put up or shut up. Why weren't you on a plane to it instead of now supposedly planning a trip to Costa Rica? Do you have a Passport? Given your general lack of knowledge on all other things, do you know what a Passport is?
                    when j mean fooling people I mean that I don't want to pretend it's a real lambo but that it's a nice looking car. If they ask I'll say it's custom. Even if they called me fake I wouldn't care.
                    I'm waiting for the seller to respond, only spoke to him in email waiting for his number. What other car are u talking about? I think there was something wrong with it

Comment

Also he said earlier his dad was buying him it, so if his dad was buying it I think he would car about it especially being a mechanic secondly if his dad is a mechanic working for a body shop or whatever I very much doubt he's got 35k lying around to buy his idiot son a car
                      Yes, I too remember Revive saying that his daddy had allowed him that budget. That was back when he wanted to buy Murcie-Me's car. Back before he was going to fly out and buy the other car (if it would fool people), back before he was going to fly out and buy the other car (if it would fool people). What I do not understand is the $35,000 number. Everything I see about that car says $59,800. Add shipping to the U.S. of $10,000 and TT&L another $8,000 and it is a $78,000 deal, putting him $18,000 over his best budget, or my thought is $77,999 over. Either way it is very humorous stuff.

Comment

I think it's some random guy with no friends probly got bullied and now he craves attention online. Wouldn't surprise me if he emails big company's now and then telling them he's hacked their systems

Comment

Yes, I too remember Revive saying that his daddy had allowed him that budget. That was back when he wanted to buy Murcie-Me's car. Back before he was going to fly out and buy the other car (if it would fool people), back before he was going to fly out and buy the other car (if it would fool people). What I do not understand is the $35,000 number. Everything I see about that car says $59,800. Add shipping to the U.S. of $10,000 and TT&L another $8,000 and it is a $78,000 deal, putting him $18,000 over his best budget, or my thought is $77,999 over. Either way it is very humorous stuff.

Appantly the seller said if he gives him a hand job with his mouth he would take 35k

Comment

I think it's some random guy with no friends probly got bullied and now he craves attention online. Wouldn't surprise me if he emails big company's now and then telling them he's hacked their systems
                            And are we still bullying him? I have given it some thought and this is what I decided. It is one thing to bully because you can and for no good reason, it is entirely a different matter to swat at an unwelcome and constantly appearing irritation. Now that the irritation has become amusing, let us continue.

Comment

Bingo.....
                              Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

The seller said $35k in email

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X