Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLaren GT3

Wowsers!!!!

That is starting to look really good, is it a kit your making for yourself? or is it a customer that is having it carved?
    Is there a car that this is to be fitted too or is it likely to be a space frame build?

Comment

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by pinincoupe View Post
        That is starting to look really good, is it a kit your making for yourself? or is it a customer that is having it carved?
        Is there a car that this is to be fitted too or is it likely to be a space frame build?

making for a customer.
        ncrazyballa
        Last edited by ncrazyballa; 10-03-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Definitely watching this one.
          The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
          As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
          Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
          SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
          Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Nice thatís funny I made a topic a while back curious why no one has already started to make one. Looks great so far! Lights and trim will definitely be the most expensive part of the build.

Comment

Originally posted by ncrazyballa View Post
              making for a customer. i will have the plugs when im done and will make a few parts if theres enough interest. these parts are meant to build over a 650s.
              650s? What year? Definitely will be interested once finished with this scuderia kit in the garage.

Comment

I think buying the 650s may be a little bit more than the lights and trim...

Comment

That is true lol I figured a BRZ or FRS would more idea size but I have no idea wheelbase or widths. Guess 650 could be pretty close. Counts on year range of 650s... 2007 are pretty reasonable priced. Let me know the price if you can find one of a GT3 or P1 headlight setup. the taillights I can see making them affordable out a led strip setup.
                  Rippin6Gears
                  Active Users
                  Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 09-30-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

A very rough render but shows the potential of this car.....
                    Obviously this will be a stretched car with wider track.Usual suspects.Fiero-Mr2-Boxter.

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711[/URL]

Comment

Looking at the roof line a celica might be a good car to base it on?
                      Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
                      [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

Actually could use a DDR setup I would imagine making it a lot easier with the door setup and rear engine identical already, would have to mod the front and rear body panels then....

Comment

some more pictures of what i have

Comment

Comment

Looks like a very well made kit.
                              [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X