Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a pisa style euro interior kit? (308 replica-ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in a pisa style euro interior kit? (308 replica-ish)

I plan on putting some kits up on ebay but figured I would check here first to see if anyone was interested in purchasing a kit. Its pretty much the same kit as the Pisa Euro interior kit (replica 308) except my door panel arm rests are more like a 308. I was going to sell them for $750 plus shipping (I think the pisa kits go for almost $1200) Just let me know

Interested
    Is this something you are continually offering or is it a limited quantity?
    I know it is not like the 512tr interior but don't really care just want something that looks decent..
    Last edited by Jbrown; 11-21-2017, 01:28 PM.
    1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
    1985 Fiero GT Northstar
    1985 Fiero GT 3800

Comment

Got any pics?
      1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
      1985 Fiero GT Northstar
      1985 Fiero GT 3800

Comment

I am selling the first 3 kits for $750 then $850 after that as the price of resin and gelcoat keep getting more and more outrageous. I am finishing up the door panels, arm rests and gauge pod today and will be finished with everything tomorrow. I will post pics of everything tomorrow night or Thursday morning. On another note I also have a replica Testarossa dash and door panels.

Comment

I have a few factory 512 interior parts.. I would be more interested in the Testarossa interior , just have not seen one available from anyone before.. I would love to see some pics and what is price on it?
          Last edited by Jbrown; 11-21-2017, 03:34 PM.
          1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
          1985 Fiero GT Northstar
          1985 Fiero GT 3800

Comment

I will dig out the parts to the TR interior tomorrow and take pics of both interiors at the same time

Comment

love to see some pic

Comment

Sorry, got caught up with Thanksgiving activities and now helping my wife with Christmas decorating. After I am done running around on my roof hanging lights I will finish up the last pieces I need to make for the kit (arm rests and gauge binnacle) Will post pics this weekend as soon as I finish it up.

Comment

Originally posted by EVM_Rob View Post
                  Sorry, got caught up with Thanksgiving activities and now helping my wife with Christmas decorating. After I am done running around on my roof hanging lights I will finish up the last pieces I need to make for the kit (arm rests and gauge binnacle) Will post pics this weekend as soon as I finish it up.
                  No hurry, enjoy holidays... Car still lang ways before I actually need the interior but would like to Go ahead and get it when I can..
                  1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
                  1985 Fiero GT Northstar
                  1985 Fiero GT 3800

Comment

Pics coming today!

Comment

apparently I don't know how to pics anymore..

Comment

How much?? Will have to find time to make a short road trip. You are around Knoxville correct?
                        Last edited by Jbrown; 12-01-2017, 04:42 AM.
                        1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
                        1985 Fiero GT Northstar
                        1985 Fiero GT 3800

Comment

$750 and yes, I live in west Knoxville

Comment

Are these pics of the TR interior or the pisa style interior kit? They look like the TR interior to me. If they are, can you post up some pics of the pisa style please. Is the pisa style kit designed to swap into a Fiero's interior or is it more of a custom fit for whatever your building interior kit? I am interested if it's a direct interior swap kit for a Fiero. Thanks!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X