Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on best kit car/replica insurance company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on best kit car/replica insurance company?

Hi does anyone have advice on best kit car/replica insurance company? I just sold my Fugazzi Bentley to a man in NYC. He is looking for insurance and doesn't know where to start. Also any advice on getting it registered in NYC would be awesome. The car is completed btw. Also already has a kit car title and vin from Nevada. Thanks

I've used Grundy for the past ten years. Never had a claim so I can't speak as to that part of insurance but, agreed value (pictures required of car) must be garaged (common among all companies who insure at agreed value) limited usage (but not as strict as in the past) primary driver only (No teenage drivers). Rates here in Virginia are outstanding.

Comment

Hi, I also use Grundy. I 'm very satisfied with their work. I'm working with them for almost 3 years. I like this thing that they are old on the market and they have a big experience behind them. Of course, I don't judge the new companies of insurance. You know one of my friends found now a blog this blog Money Expert. There he read about new insurance and how do they work. He was impressed 'cause they do the same work but the prices are really smaller. Now he is working only with them. You know I'm thinking to make a change in my insurance too.
      Last edited by patriciadwyer; 07-07-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

My buddy's uncle use Hagerty. He had a claim once which, I think, end up just fine. I'll be coming over to my friend's garage to help him install the rack and hard folding tonneau cover on his truck. I'll ask his uncle about the claim.

Comment

I insure with Lowell after i had a horrible accident on my upgraded Golf 5 and my old insurance company didn't pay me for the add on parts and i had to fix it on my own. After that i cancelled my insurance with them and had to find another company with good reputation, my friend has experience working with insurance companies recommend me to call car insurance Lowell he said he insured his 3 cars with them and they were really nice and paying easily and cover absolutely all your expenses, and it was really nice recommendation.
          Last edited by Richlock; 08-19-2020, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X