Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LaFerrari Cross Sections/Slices FREE DOWNLOAD BEFORE ITS GONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaFerrari Cross Sections/Slices FREE DOWNLOAD BEFORE ITS GONE!

GONE

Too bad the world is full of rude people.
    Robus1022
    Last edited by Robus1022; 04-05-2020, 02:44 AM.

i would like to see the rear end,if you have completed that section.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Robus1022;235577]I should get back on this project this weekend. Recovering from a certain viral infection that has made my lungs inoperable for such hobbies. I remember you from way back in the day. I hopped over from fiberglass forums back in 05ish back when it was kit-car-forums before the server switch. I was under the name Epic Fabrications. Built a gallardo a while back, ended up selling locally. My name is Rob but please dont confuse me with the Rob who built the Enzo many years back. The proportions so far are accurate but it is requiring a good bit of detail shaping. Wish I had access or knowledge of running a CNC. Alas enough time and she will look nearly identical.

Hope all is well. I recall you having access to quite a bit of parts way back when. Awesome you stayed in the community![/QUOTE

I am not sure where you are located, but if you are anywhere near me and have the files, I have a CNC in my garage that sits empty for the most part if you are interested in me cutting some parts out for you.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X