Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if you have bought a discontinued car brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if you have bought a discontinued car brand?

maybe you have never thought of this case, however, my uncle bought a car from American Motors Corporation, now it has ben resulted as the connection between Hudson Motor Company and the Nash-Kelvinator Corporation.
    Now he doesn't know what to do if his car's falling some parts since it has been a long time and the vintage car was kinda weak @@.
    Here are some popular-in-the-past car brand that do not continue developing:
    https://philkotse.com/car-buying-and...ey-failed-6267

Thank you in advance

Last edited by henryhartmann; 03-14-2020, 12:15 AM.

anyone please help me?

Comment

Information is needed.... What car / what year / and just what are you asking for?

Comment

Originally posted by steve308 View Post
        Information is needed.... What car / what year / and just what are you asking for?
        Why is this forum filled with weird, strange questions? Are these people from the afterlife trying to communicate with people in the car community? Most of the questions have nothing to do about cars. Where is the Admin for this site to take care of this? Who is hosting this site? There was post a few days ago about a car, and then some link to a "We'll do your school homework for you" site. I am 50 years old and not doing any high school homework, and this site isn't for that anyway. This site will turn to complete trash and go away unless someone is acting in an Admin capacity. Anyone?

Comment

hey, what about chevy cruze? my stupid car is still in the garage but wait too long when I have not driven anywhere since the Covid-19 happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FerrariXXXman View Post
            Why is this forum filled with weird, strange questions? Are these people from the afterlife trying to communicate with people in the car community? Most of the questions have nothing to do about cars. Where is the Admin for this site to take care of this? Who is hosting this site? There was post a few days ago about a car, and then some link to a "We'll do your school homework for you" site. I am 50 years old and not doing any high school homework, and this site isn't for that anyway. This site will turn to complete trash and go away unless someone is acting in an Admin capacity. Anyone?
            I agree with you that some topics about cars but link to studying or homework stuff. Should be more car-focused, righty?

Comment

but this is a good question though since not anyone know how to repair the not any more produced car.
              They solution will be go to some modification garage? they have all the thing from old to new. and I think car clubs will be fine if we get into good and trustworthy car clubs. members can exchange car parts? or maybe just can sell with good price?

Comment

Originally posted by jakobhessel View Post
                but this is a good question though since not anyone know how to repair the not any more produced car.
                They solution will be go to some modification garage? they have all the thing from old to new. and I think car clubs will be fine if we get into good and trustworthy car clubs. members can exchange car parts? or maybe just can sell with good price?
                oh right, i have not thought of that. thanks for the recommendations. If possible, can you help me with clubs that you are currently joining in? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by henryhartmann View Post
                  oh right, i have not thought of that. thanks for the recommendations. If possible, can you help me with clubs that you are currently joining in? Many thanks
                  where do you live? should find car clubs near where you live. Use facebook to find some. They have their groups posted on facebook. you're welcome

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X