yellow 355 back on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow 355 back on ebay

i guess everybody knows the yellow 355 is back on ebay ,in case nobody knows ,its the best ferrari repro. ever made,it also sets the world record for use of the word ferrari in its description,i counted 264 times ,the car looks pretty good but i think the back window just kills it,i wonder why the best ferrari repro ever made didnt try to do something a little different in the rear window area .reckon the little bottle of colonge comes with it

Re:yellow 355 back on ebay

Nah the little bottle of cologne will be on a seperate auction as the best ever made too. ;D
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

i especially liked the part in the description that says a real ferrari like this would cost over200 thousand dollars,id give 8 dollars in cash for the colonge.are the ft. turn signals early to mid 90s honda accord lights turned upside down or were they stolen off the 2,000,000,000 real ferrari ,that this reproduction looks exactly like.ok im gonna stop it is a pretty good looking car .its not even in replica,kit makes, this time ,its in the ferrari ,passenger car section .its even got an authenic ferrari radio in it.

Comment

I like the line in the ad:

"trades welcome as long as you think it's worth $35,000".

I've got a AMC Pacer that I think is worth $35K. And a nice Red Ford Pinto 5 speed that's worth at LEAST $35K. I'll toss them BOTH in and give him REAL value... that's $70,000 worth of cars for one measily Ferrar.

And the radio... you noticed that it's a real Ferrari Radio? Didn't pick that one up. I did notice, however, that the radio plate is PROPPED up and stuffed into the opening there. I wonder if that was stuck in there for the pics or if it really hangs limp like it was a victim of an attempted heist?

Also note the gigantic wheel spacers. The BEST FERRARI REPLICA EVER MADE would not have spacers. Especially since it causes the front wheel to dive back into the fender and HIT everything as it does. Making a U-Turn on a 4 lane highway, you'll look like Austin Powers in the famous golf cart turn around scene... you know... a 45 point turn.

This guy....

DKOV -

Comment

ok ive had enough im uping my bid ill give 12 dollars for the colonge,and 3 dollars for a better picture of the radio

Comment

Originally posted by DKOV
            ....Also note the gigantic wheel spacers. The BEST FERRARI REPLICA EVER MADE would not have spacers.
            DKOV -

Comment

not to be picky guys, but "colonge" is actuallly spelled "coloGne"! ;D and I'll pay $14 for it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by kinda5150
                not to be picky guys, but "colonge" is actuallly spelled "coloGne"! ;D and I'll pay $14 for it! lol
                14.50 ;D
                The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

$15 and that includes shipping worldwide. i accept paypal....
                  wait im not even selling this. ;D
                  Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X