Everyones Kit Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyones Kit Car

I haven't been on this forum very long but from what I can see there is only a few posts of everyones different kit cars. I know everyone likes to talk abotu them and help each other out, so I was thinking, we need to get a post going with complete/uncompleted kit cars that people have made so they can show off their ride.

Maybe this will become a sticky, doubt it, but hopefully it can.

Post your pictures of your finsihed/unfinished kit car and info about it, everyone wants to see.

Re:Everyones Kit Car

heres one of mine,i started on another one today

Comment

Well her is mine

Comment

[img width=640 height=480]http://onlinelistingssd.com/inventory/testarossa/images/P1010084.jpg[/img]

Just got my car last weekend . i need to take out the "fake" side windows , i tore out all the interior , need to fix side mirriors , tore out lexan back window and replace with glass. Side intake details need to be redone . replace dash and door panels with firebird ones. etc . etc. looking for options to give more power , (engine replacement ) stock v6 2.8 . 85 fiero SE . any suggestions on anything would help , interior , exterior , engine .

Comment

side view

Comment

hello mike .. are you going to add the side grills ? if you have them ,what are they made out of . i need to totally redo mine .

Comment

Here my project as well

Comment

The Bull and Kitcarnut

Comment

here's mine....

Comment

bsculptor,ive made patterns out of plywood,im going to make the strakes out of aluminium ,ill keep you posted

Comment

Here's mine, the base car is a 1990 MR2 Turbo (SW20).

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...MR2/MR2Sig.jpg<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

There's some nice kits out there, glad to see people posting, keep them coming!!

Comment

Well go figure, I have been a member for a while now and never posted anything. I finally decided to post and show off my F40 but I cant upload my pics, too large.

Anyway, nice cars.... 8)

Comment

Here's Mine. I'm currently working on "correcting" the rear bumper. I've also started building a tube chassis for it.

Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

Comment

rio,
                              open the photo in microsoft paint, go to image and then stretch/skew. Then scale it by 50% horizontal and vertical. save it and then you will be able to upload it. I had to do this many times myself. If you still have problems, email me mypantera@aol.com and I will post it for you...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X