550 Maranello Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 550 Maranello Replica

I am looking for a 550 Maranello replica & I cant find any, is there any one that can help me with any info on this ,plus can any one help me with info on a Bentley Azure or Continnental T replica,I had seen one on powerhousesports web site sometime ago.
    I am a very serious buyer & i can purchase both vehicles if they already available ,no matter what country ,I can travel to check them out
    contact me at vampyrezinc@aol.com

Re:550 Maranello Replica

Has far as I know there are no 550 kits available yet, there was talk of it but none just yet.
    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

Re:550 Maranello Replica

Thanks I will continue to search for it,but if you hear any news let me know

Comment

Re: 550 Maranello Replica

Again I ask is there any one out there that can produce a 550/575 Maranello or a Bentley Azure or a Rolls-Royce Corniche replica,if so contact me A.S.A.P at vampyrezinc@aol.com
        And yes I am a very serious buyer ,if you can make it I will buy it ,so please no games & no more pictures from the from the Dupont-Registry of real Bentleys send pictures of your work.

Comment

I would love to see one as well. Here is a photoshoped effort from another site.
          The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
          As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
          Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
          SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
          Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Thanx Powerhouse ,but that black car is hot what is it , I like it .
            Plus where are all the Bentley/RollsRoyce replicas at ,now that I have the cash for it,I cant find the people that can build it ,the 550 is good ,& Bentley-Azure is better ,but the 2002 Rolls-Royce Corniche is the best ,but thats my opinion , so if you know any of the builders let me know so that I can make this happen

THANKX for any help you can give

Comment

where are they 550/575 Maranello,Bentley Azure,Rolls-Royce Corniche replicas,come out ,come out where ever you are . 8)

Comment

Powerhouse: What is that black car on your signiture page? When is your website expected to be finished?
                5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

The black car is a supercar project that he is working on. Don't bother asking for the kit because there is no kit  but the car shows alot of potential (i dont know how it handles)  ;D  It should kick ass so just hang on, you'll find out when he releases the info to the public.

PS: ebay has a few Rolls replicas that pop up from time to time, look for them there. I have not heard of any company actively selling the kits though.
                  Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Thanks but I am not looking to buy a kit ,I am looking to purchase a fully built Replica, I am not a kit car builder,I am not asking for a kit .
                    I am looking for a company that builds replicas of the 550 Maranello,Bentley SC, Azure,Continenal T,or the 2001 Rolls-Royce Corniche.
                    If any one knows the company that can build any of these automobiles feel free to contact me at vampyrezinc@aol.com.
                    I am a serious buyer,so no games,& no more pictures of real Bentleys/Ferraris

Comment

Originally posted by vampyrez inc
                      Could someone please post those pictures of the real cars for me..........I think I missed them.

Thanks
                      [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by vampyrez inc
                        Thanks but I am not looking to buy a kit ,I am looking to purchase a fully built Replica, I am not a kit car builder,I am not asking for a kit .
                        I am looking for a company that builds replicas of the 550 Maranello,Bentley SC, Azure,Continenal T,or the 2001 Rolls-Royce Corniche.
                        If any one knows the company that can build any of these automobiles feel free to contact me at vampyrezinc@aol.com.

/quote]
                        You never seen the pictures of the real cars ,because they were e-mail to me ,& never posted.
                        any more questions.

Comment

This one is for the slow thinking poeple ,the pictures of the real Ferrari/Bentley was e-mailed to me and never posted ,so if you would like to see pictures of real Bentleys or Ferraris go & buy your-self a copy of the DupontRegistry ok.
                          I am looking for poeple that can build the 550Maranello or the Bentley Azure,RollsRoyce Corniche replicas.

any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
                          thank you

Comment

Your not going to get much help with an additude like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BondoBob
                              Your not going to get much help with an additude like that.
                              well maybe you are right bob, but since you gave me no help with the automobiles that I am looking for ,why did you respond  ???,that man can speak for him self.
                              I am looking for replicas not friends, but friends are welcomed .

For those that gave their opinion thanks,& to the rest have a nice day to all on the kitcar forums

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X