Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 550 Maranello Replica

Originally posted by vampyrez inc
    This one is for the slow thinking poeple ,the pictures of the real Ferrari/Bentley was e-mailed to me and never posted ,so if you would like to see pictures of real Bentleys or Ferraris go & buy your-self a copy of the DupontRegistry ok.
    I am looking for poeple that can build the 550Maranello or the Bentley Azure,RollsRoyce Corniche replicas.

any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you
    LOL :

Bob, this guy is obviously a very tactful individual. He's got a positive attitude and in no way offensive when asking for help from others. : I'll bet he has pictures of himself all over his house and office. All of those pictures are possibly in heart shaped frames. It's that attitude of "if you can't help me, go F*%@ yourself!" that is so impressive.

But then again, I'm a slow thinking person. ;D
    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by superstang460
      Powerhouse: What is that black car on your signiture page? When is your website expected to be finished?
      This car is prototype from a Laval  (Quebec) Company Called Locus.

http://www.locussupercar.com/fr/index.spy

Comment

vampy, if your not looking for helpful friends,I sugest you go to a different site.

Comment

Yea, your attitude is not going to get you far in the kit world. Kit are made and assembled manly for a hobby. Ask any of the builders, pro or not, and you can be assured that no one does it for the money alone, since there is no way to get rich in this industry. Only Ferrari would give you what you want, so either buy the real thing or settle for something else. There are no 550 or 575 replicas right now. Also, I have no idea what performance you have in mind, but every car is different.

Maybe you should reconsider why you even want a replica. The only people you will fool are the ignorant ones who would consider something like Camaros as exotics.  :P

----------------------------------

Yes the Locus is the car in question. As of now, there is no active production, but PHS hopes to get it started. And yes, I have annoyed him to death about how many companies could sue for the name and logo ;D He might change it.
          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Ok maybe what I said was wrong ,but I said it to Sactodreamer.....& only to Sactodreamer I will make an apology ,because I was wrong.
            and no I dont have pictures of my self in heart-shaped frames in home or office,haha .
            ohh the reason I would like a replica because I am not ready to pay 100k & up for a car,well not yet any way.
            So I made my apology ,now if can help me with any Rolls-Royce/Bentley replicas that would be great .
                       Sactodreamer I was wrong please accept my apology

Comment

Originally posted by vampyrez inc
              Sactodreamer I was wrong please accept my apology
              :'( Can't we all just get along. ;D

No problem Vamp, life's too short to get mad! But that doesn't stop me from having fun with it. ;D

Sorry I can't help you with your search, and I'm glad to hear about the heart shaped frames. ;D

DAMN IT! Now I need a hug! ;D ROTFLMAO
              [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Great

Comment

EDIT
                  I was behind the 8 ball lol man why is this slow hmmmm
                  Brad

Comment

8) > : ;Dok

Comment

8) > : ;Dok

Comment

Guess what I found.

http://www2.thecarexperience.com/pls...p_car_id=15980
                        [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

Thankx for the info Docurley it looks good ,& its the only one as well as the best one I have seen yet .....if you find an Azure can you post .....again thankx 8)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X