X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKOV

Has anybody heard from DKOV?

Re: DKOV

I think this is the fourth thread with this title and same question I have seen started in the past two months. Scott is extremely busy and comes and goes from time to time. He will pop up before you know it.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

http://www.madmechanics.com/yabbse/i...?topic=3423.15 I don't think he will come back this forum any more, or he have some thing to say or do some thing to clear he's name.

Comment

Why wouldn't I?

I have a life too, you know. I don;t hang out on the Forum 100% of my time. I work outside of the Kit Car Industry and have those responsibilities as well. Oh, a Family too. Not to mention 5 F355 Builds I'm working on. Spent a week moving my recently Widowed Aunt to California too in the past week.

I know, I should spend all my time here waiting for people to call for me. That way I can get flamed for not shipping stuff on time because I'm sitting around on my butt at the computer all day.

Oh wait... that's already happening.

I'm not one to wish bad things on people but I really hope that you, DJ, get to deal with what I've worked through in the past 3 Months. Mere mortals would have committed Suiside by now.

Thanks for the phone call WLC... glad we got together. Sorry to get delayed in getting back with your. Your car is going to look GREAT.

DKOV -

Comment

DKOV like i said in the other one there are a few ppl here that you have helped and i am one of them.
          I dont wanna grow up i'm a Toys R Us kid

Comment

Thanks. There's a lot more than a few here though.

As always... I'm glad to help

DKOV -

Comment

WLC,

How did the car turn out?
              If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X