25th. Exhaust Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th. Exhaust Panel

The black metal piece that is louvered that goes between the two exhaust tips....has anyone found a source for one of these or are they all custom made? I guess they could be made of fiberglass with metal reinforcement.
    Lambobro

Re: 25th. Exhaust Panel

Seems to me they very...maybe a good idea would be looking in a hardware store...have a look at the grates/covers for basement windows...they are strong and could be fabricated...know what I talkin about...here's some Lambo pics.

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Comment

Re: 25th. Exhaust Panel

Another thought came to mind...some of the loading ramps used on utility trailers have the grate effect. Check with your local custom trailer manufacters they probably have tons of scrap kickin around.

Comment

Re:25th. Exhaust Panel

Hi Guys,

I've found the best place for this sort of mesh is from a secutiry screen door maker, most window makers would also have it, Its aluminium too, so it can be polished (if you are that keen!!)

Comment

the term is called extruded steel or aluminum , you can get it in almost any weight, size, and hole pattern, check google.
          anyone know where to sell a bodypart?

Comment

How about making it out of fiberglass with sheet metal sandwiched inside and then louvered? The piece for the 25th. looks a little different than the earlier models...I saw a piece on a MR2 that looked kinda like it...but not sure if it would be removeable.
            Lambobro

Comment

Saw this address on another thread might be of some use if you want to fabricate your own panel

http://www.mcnichols.com/sheet-metal-fabricators.htm

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X