F50, F355 Lamborgini Molds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F50, F355 Lamborgini Molds

Thought I would post here just to say that a local performance shop in Calgary is having a garage sale next weekend and I have been told that they have F50, F355 convertible and Lamborgini molds for sale.

No idea what they will be like but I am going try to have a look at them some time this week before the garage sale and I'll try to get some pics as well.

In case anyone is interested in any of them before the weekend.

Powerhouse, call me and we can go have a look together. Bog you too if you are dropping by the forum lately.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Re: F50, F355 Lamborgini Molds

DETAILS - DETAILS .... most interested
    [COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Going at lunch today to see what the molds look like.

The performance shop is saying that they don't want to talk to anyone unless we are interested in buying all the molds at once. I and going to go with another memebr here on the sit eand we can see what it all looks like.

Apparently, the 355 molds are CK3's 355 molds. If they are, I can vouch for them being great as I have pulled pieces off them last year.

No idea on the rest of them though.

Cheers
      Don
      308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

hey..

did you see the molds??
        did you purchase them? if so what price was he asking??

dann
        [b] Give me the chance and i would....[/b]

Comment

im interested in this too as im in vancouver.

Comment

janice_ho from this forum and I went to see the molds today and they are not in very good shape.

They are the auction molds that Guyons bought from the bankruptcy of CK3. These look like the molds that were left up for the government to be happy they got something but I know for a fact that CK3 had other, much better molds after the seizure because I saw them and used the 355 rear mold to get my spider pieces from. I also have the 355 interior molds and pieces to build a dash. Not the best replica though so there will still be work to do once the pieces are pulled. I also got the prototype targa top from them to use on mine.

Anyway, the molds are for:

512 TR
            512 M
            512 KR
            512 M spider

Lamborgini contach or Diablo, we could not tell definitiely. We think Contach with miscellaneous Diablo pieces. Hard to tell exactly, but I think everything would be there as there a LOT of molds piled up.

NO 355 molds at all.

Anyway, there would be a lot of work involved in making these useful to pull panels. It looked like a lot of them were cracked or broken on the edges and lots of scratches on the surfaces. Some were better than others but nothing Craig and I saw as being useful easily. There were some panels already pulled though but I do not think enough to build any one car from.

I would not pay much for them at all for everything.

Cheers
            Don
            308 Ferrari replica
            Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Don,

Tried calling you but I was informed you were still busy. What was the asking price for the 512 stuff?
              The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
              As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
              Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
              SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
              Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

id like to have the 512m stuff even in rough shape.if theres anyway to find out who ends up with that stuff ,id like to know .ive tried to get one of those hoods and ft. bumpers several times with no luck.im broke and cant afford anything right now ,but id lkike to know who has the m stuff in the future.

Comment

Dan;

Not sure what that was all about since I was home....... Kids getting old enough to answer phones and how dare I take up valuable time on a phone I rent with a call that actually came to me.......

Mike;

I won't be doing anything with the molds but I will certainly try to get the name of the person that grabs them for you. I think I might have even seen a couple 512M hoods already made when I was there. Anyway, I'll check it out for you.

No prices were given. It is pretty much a come take all and not pieces kind of sale so I was in for everything.
                  I think it would take a day or so just to sort through everything and get the cars organized.

They also had a full formula ford chassis in the shop as well that they will probably be auctioning off as well. Should be a lot of fun just to go see what is there.

Cheers
                  Don
                  308 Ferrari replica
                  Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Don,

Was there f50 Molds? i wasn't aware CK3 did an F50
                    I would like to see that chassis and the molds. Maybe I can arrange a qucick viewing of them this week
                    Do you know the guys at Guyons very well?
                    Is Blaine associated with them?

By the way I need to get Bob and Daves Cigars to you for the trip. I really apprciate the offer.

Dan
                    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Dan;

No F50. CK 3 did not do an F50. Looked like a couple Mercedes pieces there as well that I forgot to mention but no idea how complete or what kind of Mercedes. I seem to think Blaine had done an sl500.

I am around all weekend if you want to drop down. I will be trying to get the flex out of the frame by using John Watson's method this weekend. No Stampeding this week so far so I need to change that as well.

For everyone else, we are in the middle of the Calgary Stampede right now and it is pretty good where the downrtown core pretty much shuts down from useful work and parties for 10 days. Rides and rodeo and chuckwagion races etc. at the fair grounds. Pretty cool week all around.

Blaine is not associated with these guys. They bought the molds from the auction after CK3's stuff was seized. I do not know anyone at Guyons well except to spend a bunch of money there on suspension parts.

They are looking for buyer take all and will only preview if you are interested in taking everything. Personally, don't think it is worth it.

Cheers
                      Don
                      308 Ferrari replica
                      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

so they want take it all or none sort of thing? i would be interested in the TR maybe... was it complete and in good shape?

Comment

sounds like everyone wants a small bit, so why dont you guys team up if you're really interested

i'll take any trash ;D you guys know me
                          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

LOL AutoMX

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X