fiero based finale kitcar!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiero based finale kitcar!!!

what do u lot think about the fiero based finale....i havent seen one in the flesh but i remember they looked good in magazines...and wouldnt look too outdated now.i think they must have stopped producing this kit as i havent seen any in england for a longtime.anyone seen one or had one?it was a very original design......................i want one!!!!!!!!!

Re: fiero based finale kitcar!!!

The Fino and Finale are now produced by V8Archie's in the US.
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

Your in luck! It is still manufactured, but by V8 Archie in the United States - http://www.v8archie.com/finale.htm . He bought the moulds from Candy Apple Cars in the UK I believe.

Comment

can't say that i care for it much. it looks like an eclipse in the front and a wider supra in the rear. it is interesting looking though. that other car in the background of the first pick is pretty cool.

Comment

thanks guys,after leaving the question i did my research and found out about them........v8archie etc,i think the front lights on the fino
          dont look very good,u say the front is like an eclipse ..we dont have that model in england and the back like a toyota supra..thats true but i think the finale came b4 that supra model as i remember seeing it in magazines at least 13 years ago so considering its been around a while it still looks good but obviously not as good as 355 and diablo copies,but hey it was an exotic original back!!!i shall keep an eye out for one for sale.cheers

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X