Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 kits.......How much.........???

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone knew how much of the existing kits made for the fiero 355 were universal????
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: 355 kits.......How much.........???

None or I should say very little, for example,if you baught a kit that was missing the door skins and wanted to buy new skins from a 355 kit manufacturer (because you don't know who manufacturers of your kit is or the company who manufacturered your kit is no longer in bussiness).There are variations in the dimensions of the kit,lenght,width,heigth and conture.If you were to replace the door skins with a diffrent manufacturer,the skins could be too long or too wide.the same problem ocurs with the fenders,trunk and hood.But it is possible to have a body shop (fiber glass shop) make some new skins or repair damaged body parts.Most kit manufacturers can make replacement parts for your kit,as long as you know who manufacturerd your kit and as long as the company is still around.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Comment

Re: 355 kits.......How much.........???

Hi all,

You would have to rain on my parade.. :P Powerhouse is the front runner for my 355 project cuz they can offer oem dimension door intake scoops whereas fancycars doesn't offer that package....And as I am writing this I must say what a complete fool I am for asking this ?.....You could custom the fancycars 355 intakes to oem.....I want them cuz they offer a 360 like front bumper that I really like....alot...
      Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X