Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please show what you did for pedals on your kit....and where to buy and cost etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please show what you did for pedals on your kit....and where to buy and cost etc

factory peds mount at the ground...how difficult would that conversion be?

Re: please show what you did for pedals on your kit....and where to buy and cost

Forget about those little details and worry about the dead give aways. Are you planning on lowering the center console. Because as far as dead give aways that is the main one.

Comment

Re: please show what you did for pedals on your kit....and where to buy and cost

im doing the fierointeriors kit, it has the lowest center console possible withought cutting the hump. It's so low in fact that you cant even mount switches in it. The other downside of a low console is that the shifters pivot axis is so low that it doesnt go into the gates. I'd still say definately worth the trade off.

No info on pedals as per post?

Comment

If you mean that the pedals are mounted on the floor (ground??? ???) they are not.  They are hanging from the firewall/steering column bracket just like most other cars are today. 

How about showing us some pictures of what you have in the way of a donor car and/or parts of your kit.

Comment

Momo sell a nice set of pedals, these are actually screwed in to the metal plates of the existing pedals ( you remove the rubber covers)
          www.xvelocity.com

Comment

my donor (carcas) is being built by lloyd at fast cars now.  He only started a week ago so I doubt he has anything more than the wiring harnaess for the 3800 as of yet but I'll post as it goes.

I was asking if there was a conversion to convert to a ground axis pedal....

factory peds

THe momos dont look like factory peds as much as id like id like the type all siver with traction and holes. these are more the style that are more for a F355 I would think http://www.ultimatepedals.com/home.htm

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X