Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia - Any help in locating a local 355 kit for a MR2

G'day All,
    I write from the land down under, Australia and need your assistance in creating a kit car. Let me first say I'm new to these forums, and to the whole kit car concept. But over the past few nights, I have been staying up in the wee hours trying to go through as many threads as possible.

Anyway, this is what I have learnt. The Extreme kit, seems to be the best option when it comes to MR2 - 355 conversions. Is that a fair assumption. I am limited to a MR2 as the donor car, as Fiero's simply don't exist here in Australia. But I have read from different sources that a distributor for the Extreme kit, may or may not exist. Can anybody give me a definitive answer.

I guess not only that, as a total newbie, it would be ideal, if I could simply provide a builder with a mr2, and for them to assemble it for me. Does a turnkey type service exist here?

I do have a heap of questions, but any comments on whether I can source this kit to begin with, would be great. I'll try to post more questions as I go along.

Cheers All!

Daryl

Re: Hello from Australia - Any help in locating a local 355 kit for a MR2

You have not read all the threads then, check out my website http://hometown.aol.co.uk/curld7/myhomepage/auto.html

And then let me know.
    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

G'day docurley.
      Whoops, may have missed your thread, but I have seen your webpage before. Great work. Looks fantastic. The BAD Gen2 kit price of 2,895 seems great. I guess one thing that I did not see on your site, was how I was to get this to Australia.

Or moreso, since I wouldn't have a clue on how to fit it, whether I could get one pre-built and shipped down here. I can supply the car if needs be, just don't know anybody who can professionally fit it for me.

I do like the spyder option also. That looks great and would be seriously interested if I knew how I could get a near complete one here. Is this also be based on the 1989-1999 MR2. If so, I guess the roof needs to be chopped right? Again, would prefer the spyder, if somebody can build professionally too.

If you may offer any more further advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

i can recommend Nick Tomlinson at Carbontech in Melbourne

Trevor
        http://www.taraglass.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X