loads of 355, 348, etc. videos under normal driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loads of 355, 348, etc. videos under normal driving

well i've seen alot of the clips you guys posted of real ferraris for reference but all of them at pushing the cars at 6000 rpm+ under totally ludicrous conditions (like flooring it at 70mph).

http://www2.csc.ne.jp/~ferrari/ensoyosi.htm

that site has lots of clips of normal 355 driving like accelerating from a dead stop and other things that you guys could actually compare to realisitically

hope it helps
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: loads of 355, 348, etc. videos under normal driving

Now that is the sound that I am looking for >.  I got the exhaust on and don't get me wrong the car sounds great but it is a little too deep. What can I do to get a higher rev limit with out blowing the engine? Or that forced air into the exhaust?

Comment

Re: loads of 355, 348, etc. videos under normal driving

not expert advice or useful for that matter but:

1. variable valve timing like ferrari and honda v-tech along with many others
      2. balanced components. higher revs means more centrifugal forces on components and thus more likely to break something. race/sports bikes have very balanced engines, thus high revs
      Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X