The latest Koenig Testsrossa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest Koenig Testsrossa

;D Well, I think it is the latest. I have a hard time finding history on the Koenigs. Anyone shed some light on what model year this would be?
    Attached Files
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Re: The latest Koenig Testsrossa

Wow I actually stumbled on how to crop photos down to a small enough size so I can post here!
    I'll try a few more.........
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh sure! : I can post pics but I can't spell Testarossa!

Comment

the blue one is the original Koenig TR, as compared to the 2000 and 2002 editions, which can be seen here http://koenig-specials.com/showroom/showroom_08_02.html

The white one is a Hamann and not a Koenig, as mike here should know since he's doing a replica
        Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

I like to a decent replica that ferrari hasnt put out of business.
          So whats wrong with a replica?

Comment

I would like to a good replica of the Hamman 512m. I just love the bodywork on that car.

Comment

if you get a chance look at my website,i havent updated it in a while,and its not an exact copy of a hamann,.especially the hood,but its not bad.id like to sell some pieces in the near future,my moms real sick and im having to stay with her all the time,so i dont have any time to lay up any parts,but when this ilness with my mom is over,ill be able to lay up some pieces.again its not an exact copy,thats a 355 ft.cover,and i handmade the taillamp panel from pictures,anyway look at my car ,id like to sell some stuff,no order is to small ,i need money.rcr another member on here has committed,to buy a set of panels in the near future.anyway its something to think about.i have a mold for every panel you see on my website except the rockers and they are bent up at a sheet metal shop,and i dont have any headlight stuff.look at it when you have time

Comment

here is Mike D.'s website by the way:
                http://www.geocities.com/jerydoin6/photopagespiral.html

Comment

Take a look at this 512M BODY BY CK-3 on ebay price is going up quick http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
                  In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X