Modern mid engine supercar body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern mid engine supercar body?

I've been getting ready to build a mid engine kit car for a while now but I'm disappointed in the limited options today. I'd like the drivetrain performance of a SL-C , but would like more supercar style.
    Anyone know of something out there?

What about the new Gagliardi Vex?

Comment

The problem with the Vex is it is turn-key only, you can't build it (if a build is your goal). I am in the same boat as you, wanting something that looks better. I'm doing an FFR 818 now because it was an economical build to practice on and hone my fiberglass skills (lots of custom body mods), so that I can then tackle a complete custom body on an existing platform, most likely the Superlite GT-R. Of the available options, I think the K-1 Attack is the best looking.

Comment

Fair enough. You can always pick out any 3d model from a website like this and have a buck CNC cut-out for you: https://sketchfab.com/search?q=super...ce&type=models

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty-Car View Post
          I've been getting ready to build a mid engine kit car for a while now but I'm disappointed in the limited options today. I'd like the drivetrain performance of a SL-C , but would like more supercar style.
          Anyone know of something out there?
          Hello and welcome, A mid engine would be a great project. To help steer you in the right direction it helps to know your experience level, (first build ?) what tools and machines you have on hand along with what your budget is. There are lots of talented people here ready to help. -Vince
          Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

Where did the author of this thread go ?
            Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X