Manta Mirage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manta Mirage

Hi i am looking to build a Manta mirage Click image for larger version  Name:	1974-manta-mirage-street-rod-yellow-183093866_large.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	477532Click image for larger version  Name:	1974-manta-mirage-street-rod-yellow-1211534951_large.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.9 KB ID:	477533 as i have found three of them this is 1 the other 2 are not complete but this one needs a suspension upgrade as it uses old Corvair and i would upgrade to corvette C 5/6 and i might just buy all three cars and put Ls powerplants in all . I do have experience in working on building projects as my project that i am finishing up is my Audi v8 powered custom bodied Fiero Click image for larger version  Name:	20190930_102330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.0 KB ID:	477534

Your Fiero build looks great.
    I have an Manta Mirage that has never been built. It has C5 Corvette suspension in the rear. A Dobbertin C5 Cradle system was used to install it. It has tubular front suspension tacked in. (Mustang style). It has the glass windshield in good shape and the original snap in interior that has never been installed. I also have a freshly built LS1 engine that I was going to install. I've had 2 heart attacks and am having complications from diabetes and I'm not sure if I can do this build. I probably would sell it. John at 603-504-4106. jmcbigbelly@yahoo.com I have the doors with center piece. They have the glazing installed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mantapickupside.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	477730

Comment

Hi John i will give you a call as i just sent a email to you about the car and it looks like you are in NH and that is a nice looking car

Comment

I'm following this thread as I just bought (2) Mirages. Both are unfinished projects, both sbc powered, one Corvair/Kelmark drivetrain, one Porsche 6 speed transaxle. The Porsche runs and drives, other one has an engine in it, but has never been finished, just a roller right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jm14 View Post
          Your Fiero build looks great.
          I have an Manta Mirage that has never been built. It has C5 Corvette suspension in the rear. A Dobbertin C5 Cradle system was used to install it. It has tubular front suspension tacked in. (Mustang style). It has the glass windshield in good shape and the original snap in interior that has never been installed. I also have a freshly built LS1 engine that I was going to install. I've had 2 heart attacks and am having complications from diabetes and I'm not sure if I can do this build. I probably would sell it. John at 603-504-4106. jmcbigbelly@yahoo.com I have the doors with center piece. They have the glazing installed.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	mantapickupside.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	477730
          That's one cool project! Reminds me of uncle's Manta project back in the days. I'm coming over this weekend to help him install the suspension from 4Wheelonline onto his truck. I'll see if he still got some photos.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X