Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 kit and everyday.......

Hi all,

Is anyone planning on using there 355 as a daily driver??
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: 355 kit and everyday.......

That was how it started off but after two years I would be happy if I could just drive it and it would not break down and I would stop swapping motors. Iím about there with the 4.9 I feel I will be happy with it.

Comment

That is what my plans are! I will be getting the hardtop non-streched version. I plan on ordering the AD355 this winter and will have it on the road with-in 3 to 4 months depending on what I decide to do about suspension and interior and of coarse a lot depends on my cash flow.
      Allen

Comment

I have 3 cars that I consider all daily drivers. I drive my 308 replica all year round in Ohio, even in winter. I just dont drive all 3 every day. Worse experience was driving 150 miles in a sleet/ ice storm that covered the car with an inch of solid ice. Had to use the lower driving lites that nite because the lexan flush ones were completely iced over.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X