fiero factory coming to florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiero factory coming to florida

the boss of the fiero factory here in the uk is opening up a branch in florida, it is called custom individual projects llc . he was going to set up a mould making operation but the regulations were difficult so they are going to ship parts over instead
    they are bringing over there 308/355 ferrari replica for the fieros
    also they are going to do other body panels for production cars
    they also do the plymoth prowler replica which has a chassis for a v8 doner
    this is happening in the near future so look out for them

Re: fiero factory coming to florida

We already have the best 355 maker in the states but good luck to them. I would rather see them ship over MR2 355 kits to give something here we donít already have.

Comment

Originally posted by F355spider
      We already have the best 355 maker in the states but good luck to them. I would rather see them ship over MR2 355 kits to give something here we donít already have.
      I agree with that.

Would a Prowler be worth replicating?? You can buy them for between $28K and $45K depending on the year. Unless it can be built for around $10-15K, which I doubt, it wouldn't be worth building a kit. Kinda like the Z3 kit, you can buy those real for $12-20K.
      [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

The MR2 kit is a modified Fiero kit and it aint that good to look at but the quality was good, they also made a Viper kit.
        [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

some things work in some places more than others. in the UK they have replica Jeeps, whereas here that in itself is a rare thing (jeeps are cheap and everywhere).
          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X