Tell the truth Sh$% or do they look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell the truth Sh$% or do they look good

Please be honest and tell me if you like them or should I can then.
    Attached Files

Re: Tell the truth Sh$% or do they look good

again
    Attached Files

Comment

one more
      Attached Files

Comment

I think they are a little bit on the bulky side for side view mirrors. Honestly, only us really anal fellow kit builders would even suspect that they are not OEM though. The base wedge piece looks stock too. Great job.
        5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

They are stock Nissan mirrors that I just bolted to the car. I'm surprised they fit ok but I cannot decide if I want to keep them but I think if I paint them red they will not stand out as much at the base. I can see out of them good and they are power and they cost ten bucks. I know how particular you guys are about exact look alike so I also started a poll on another forum to see what kind of response I get there. I just want opinions weather good or bad just let me have it. I beg for your opinions as Superstang460 did. I do think they are better than the C5 mirrors.

Comment

It's hard to tell with the black, at least on my monitor. It kind of just blends in. From the front, I think they look fine. After having and Alero, I like big mirrors. Lets you see around you better.

Bob
            Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
            http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

There not crap but there not right.
              [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

Painting them red to the same as the rest of the car should make a big difference. Base looks pretty big right now and a bit off or out too far before the arm of the mirror starts but should blend in better being the same colour.

Cheers
                Don
                308 Ferrari replica
                Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Here is a picture with the doors open.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I need to tweak them a bit but all in all they are working. I'm getting use to them also It is a cheap fix to my mirror problem and they bolt on so if I ever get a good set of 355 mirrors I can swap them. Thank for the input I new this group would be tough because they are not exact but I am just trying to get the car together for a Fiero get together in San Antonio next month and wanted to know how they looked cosmetically.

Comment

ya a lil bulky, but honestly i like them i think they look ok, and like everyone else said only the guys that build the kits would realize..
                      http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14115334210.jpg&amp;s=x4

Comment

I think they look fine. Should look real nice if you paint them red. Your car is not exact anyway ;D I like how you mated your body with the Fiero GT clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest
                          I think they look fine. Should look real nice if you paint them red. Your car is not exact anyway ;D I like how you mated your body with the Fiero GT clip.
                          Thanks, I like it too It looks even better to me out in the open.

Comment

Hi all,

I think they look like they belong!! Honestly, the look just great!! What nissan are they from??
                            Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

Originally posted by pavo_rodddy
                              Hi all,

I think they look like they belong!!  Honestly, the look just great!!   What nissan are they from??
                              240sx I do not know the year early 90's I think.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X