250 GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 GTO

just wondering if anyone had one and what kit they used.

i tried contacting some of the older companies but they didn't respond.

any help would be great! thx in advance!

Re: 250 GTO

Unfortunately there isn't enough demand for such a car.There were a few kit manufacturers that came and went.Even though such a car is valued at some 1,000,000 or more dollars (due to it's rarety)the demand for kits seem to lean twards the newer vehicles.You might be able to covert a datsun 280Z or an older Jaguire into a simular looking car.good luck.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Comment

If your really interested in one email me and I will set you in the right direction

Comment

Hi all,

I was just at Thunder Ranch's web site the other day and they have a link for datsun 280z conversions for the car your looking for........Thunder Ranch deals mostly with vw kits, but I think they have a solid rep!
        Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

scorpion cars have the best 250 gto kit , they have the rear trunk area just like the real 250 gto, have a look at some old posts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X