Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

355 spyder owners ought to look at a new thread over at Pennocks......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 spyder owners ought to look at a new thread over at Pennocks......

HI all,

The first pic in a thread, about a car show in Osage beach, shows a convertible fiero with what looks like a really good replica of the oem 355 top..... Although the only pic of this car is a frontal 3/4 shot you can tell alot went into this project, as the header for the windshield looks stunning......

link:   http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/053739.html.

edit: to fix link code......
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: 355 spyder owners ought to look at a new thread over at Pennocks......

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/053739.html

*magic*
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

HI all,

Thanx auto, you da man!
      Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

That's an Automoda top. Very nice with a removable targa section. Very hard to find one now.

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion, I thought that it might be something usefull for ya.....

Comment

It is very useful. That is a perfect top for a 355 conversion if you can find one. There was talk of someone taking one apart and copying it but it never happened as far as I know.

Comment

I'm the one with an original Automoda top that John Watson was going to try to duplicate, but I was unable to make it to the cookout this year for us to be able to work towards that end at that time.

Hopefully someday.

Here's a link with more detailed photos of my top kit.

http://69.94.88.210/index.php?topic=...47923#msg47923
              Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X