Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercedes Gullwing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yes I'd love a gullwing

    Will they fit on something like a 1990s c class or sl Benz chassis ? It would be great to have a Mercedes chassis engine and interior already in and the c/sl classes are cheap at around $5k

    Comment


    • #17
      in germany there was a company which built these cars based on 1st gen slks and they looked perfect, but i think after this 300sl smash thing they stopped producing them

      Comment


      • #18
        Yeah the slk would be a great donor- top is already off, just unbolt panel and bolt on kit body

        Comment


        • #19
          I would love to have 300 Gullwing replica. I saw one at the RM auction in Auburn a couple weeks ago that looked awesome. I wanted that car really bad, but the car had already went across the block before I saw it. I even have an SLK 320 sitting in the garage.... hmmmmm..... what could I possibly do with that???

          Comment


          • #20
            go to easternrodandcustom.com they are starting on theirs.no info on web site as yet.go to contact and send them email

            Comment


            • #21
              Hello everyone,I recently made a Carbon Fiber Gullwing body and seeing if there was any interest in this at all for a full on custom car and not a replica ( as making it out of carbon then painting over it would be pointless and not cost effective :P )

              Let me know what you guys think here are two pics. thanks for your time
              Click image for larger version

Name:	gullwing1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	374558Click image for larger version

Name:	gullwing2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	374559

              Comment


              • #22
                do you have all of the parts to build
                Now building in Mooresville NC
                [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton[/url]
                [url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton[/url]
                [url]http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/[/url]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Should have caught a taxi and driven up close so we could see it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    as of right now, what you see is what you get. I am currently working on getting the doors, hood, and trunk but not sure how long that will be. Hopefully sooner then later haha.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Have you ant close up pictures ?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The internet is a funny thing. There are still real people out there who do real things. There are people who use a keyboard and mouse and live in a fantasy world.
                        There are real people out there who build real cars.

                        I am upset thats why I am now typing on this thing.

                        If anyone wants to really build anything or buy anything here is your chance.

                        mercedes 300 sl karosse w198 gullwing flügeltürer | eBay

                        Real builders dont scream and shout on the internet.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
                          Have you ant close up pictures ?
                          what kind of close up are you looking for ?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by toropazzo View Post
                            The internet is a funny thing. There are still real people out there who do real things. There are people who use a keyboard and mouse and live in a fantasy world.
                            There are real people out there who build real cars.

                            I am upset thats why I am now typing on this thing.

                            If anyone wants to really build anything or buy anything here is your chance.

                            mercedes 300 sl karosse w198 gullwing flügeltürer | eBay

                            Real builders dont scream and shout on the internet.
                            idk what this is about but i really did build what is in my pics haha

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              CarbonGullwing...keep doing what you're doing. I just can't wait to see your final work. subscribed

                              Originally posted by CarbonGullwing View Post
                              idk what this is about but i really did build what is in my pics haha

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                any update in 2015?

                                Originally posted by CarbonGullwing View Post
                                Hello everyone,I recently made a Carbon Fiber Gullwing body and seeing if there was any interest in this at all for a full on custom car and not a replica ( as making it out of carbon then painting over it would be pointless and not cost effective :P )

                                Let me know what you guys think here are two pics. thanks for your time
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]22659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22660[/ATTACH]

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X