Mercedes Gullwing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I'd love a gullwing

Will they fit on something like a 1990s c class or sl Benz chassis ? It would be great to have a Mercedes chassis engine and interior already in and the c/sl classes are cheap at around $5k

Comment

in germany there was a company which built these cars based on 1st gen slks and they looked perfect, but i think after this 300sl smash thing they stopped producing them

Comment

Yeah the slk would be a great donor- top is already off, just unbolt panel and bolt on kit body

Comment

I would love to have 300 Gullwing replica. I saw one at the RM auction in Auburn a couple weeks ago that looked awesome. I wanted that car really bad, but the car had already went across the block before I saw it. I even have an SLK 320 sitting in the garage.... hmmmmm..... what could I possibly do with that???

Comment

go to easternrodandcustom.com they are starting on theirs.no info on web site as yet.go to contact and send them email

Comment

Hello everyone,I recently made a Carbon Fiber Gullwing body and seeing if there was any interest in this at all for a full on custom car and not a replica ( as making it out of carbon then painting over it would be pointless and not cost effective :P )

Let me know what you guys think here are two pics. thanks for your time
              Click image for larger version

Name:	gullwing1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	374558Click image for larger version

Name:	gullwing2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	374559

Comment

do you have all of the parts to build
                Now building in Mooresville NC
                [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton[/url]
                [url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton[/url]
                [url]http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/[/url]

Comment

Should have caught a taxi and driven up close so we could see it.

Comment

as of right now, what you see is what you get. I am currently working on getting the doors, hood, and trunk but not sure how long that will be. Hopefully sooner then later haha.

Comment

Have you ant close up pictures ?

Comment

The internet is a funny thing. There are still real people out there who do real things. There are people who use a keyboard and mouse and live in a fantasy world.
                        There are real people out there who build real cars.

I am upset thats why I am now typing on this thing.

If anyone wants to really build anything or buy anything here is your chance.

mercedes 300 sl karosse w198 gullwing flügeltürer | eBay

Real builders dont scream and shout on the internet.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
                          Have you ant close up pictures ?
                          what kind of close up are you looking for ?

Comment

Originally posted by toropazzo View Post
                            The internet is a funny thing. There are still real people out there who do real things. There are people who use a keyboard and mouse and live in a fantasy world.
                            There are real people out there who build real cars.

I am upset thats why I am now typing on this thing.

If anyone wants to really build anything or buy anything here is your chance.

mercedes 300 sl karosse w198 gullwing flügeltürer | eBay

Real builders dont scream and shout on the internet.
                            idk what this is about but i really did build what is in my pics haha

Comment

CarbonGullwing...keep doing what you're doing. I just can't wait to see your final work. subscribed

Originally posted by CarbonGullwing View Post
                              idk what this is about but i really did build what is in my pics haha

Comment

any update in 2015?

Originally posted by CarbonGullwing View Post
                                Hello everyone,I recently made a Carbon Fiber Gullwing body and seeing if there was any interest in this at all for a full on custom car and not a replica ( as making it out of carbon then painting over it would be pointless and not cost effective :P )

Let me know what you guys think here are two pics. thanks for your time
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]22659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22660[/ATTACH]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X