Bugatti Veyron Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti Veyron Kit

Impossible kit to make right? firstly where will you get the panels from??
    http://www.supercars.net/

Re: Bugatti Veyron Kit

you could hand sculpt one but i doubt it would sell much.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

i assure you,buying a handsculpted a kit is the worst decision an enthusiast can make.expensive and a waste of time.. I have first hand experience in that

as for the Bugatti, yeah, i dont think anyone would want one... Let alone no one managed to get an Enzo kit :P ....yet...

Comment

buying a cheap handsculpted kit is bad, but a properly done one is not bad at all. i can assure you that most kit cars out there were never molded from real production models. the koenig TR that marcello mostly hand sculpted (things like door panels were same as TR) was great. take a look at it.
        Attached Files
        Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

it LOOKS like a kit car  :-[ ...but nevertheless, I get your point, it all depends on the builder...I'm comparing withthe IRA360...which needed ALOT of fixing before the left looked like the right!! > :'( :-[

Comment

to me the wheels were a dead giveaway but yea the panels themselves were well made.

Comment

i dont think the size is correct...can you imagine the torture in building that?? I wonder how long it took him...

btw: copying panels seems to be the norm nowadays...see this
              http://www.euroworksexotics.com/Mira...miragelago.htm

Comment

the size on the koenig is correct, which is HUGE. 19" wider than fiero! the wheels on there are actually huge but their diameter is only 17" so they look tiny. he added the koeng stuff on top of a TR body (he had a real one) so it's actually pretty close to the real thing. wheelbase is the same as the real car. windshield is a real TR windshield. interior is molded from TR. etc..

the reason it looks off is because he added his own little touches everwhere, and i cant say i loved that.

Comment

regardless...I am sure he LOVES driving it!!! I would LOVE driving it too!!! :P

Comment

I think it is one of the better copies out there, I tried to buy one but I could never get the guy on the phone. I wish I knew who got the molds.

Adrian
                    Now building in Mooresville NC
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton
                    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton
                    http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/

Comment

he built 19 of those koenigs, but 18 were directly sold to japan, the last one for himself (the one you see) and he never drove it. the engine is 450hp, the paint alone cost $3500, the wheels cost $3000, etc.. but he never bothered registering it...
                      dont ask me, i didnt get it.

the molds and that car went with him, he's out of the country right now. he was selling the car for $28 000.

Comment

theres kit cars in japan?? i thought they were only interested in 1000bhp Supras!!

Comment

Originally posted by illuder
                          theres kit cars in japan?? i thought they were only interested in 1000bhp Supras!!
                          The Japanese market for TURN KEY KIT CARS is HUGE,that is what was the main reason CK-3
                          Went out of buisness,the had about 100 Turn-keys being built for the Japanese market,50
                          were replica 67 Corvette convs,plus various Ferrari replicas,then they had all kind of Hummer
                          stuff,like chrome bumpers,brush bars etc. being made in tiawan(huge investment) end result
                          was spread too thin,and out of buisness!!
                          Mike

Comment

then why we dont have any japanese forum members here? Language barriers?

hmm..maybe I should advertise my IRA360 turnkey in Japanese website, any idea on how to do this? Maybe a japanese kitcar forum somwhere?

Maybe Ari should add a japanese translation module on this forum, rotflmao!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X