How about u replicate this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about u replicate this...

Anyone ever thing about replicating the shelby series 1?? What yall think, would it be hard to make? Which would be good donors for it?? Just curious ;D
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

Re: How about u replicate this...

Will it fit on a Fiero chassis?

mmmmmmm!
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

I always wondered why no one replicated a Vector kit. It looks like it would fit the fiero MUCH better than a Shelby series 1 (mid-engine vs. front engine), the wheelbase looks similar, probably would be NO copyright issues (probably past the statute of limitations if anyone even cared), and it is one of the rarest cars ever built. (?) You could put ANYTHING in the interior and claim it's authentic and who would know ?

FunnyWheels, I believe it would fit the fiero chassis very well and can send you the few pics I have if you wanna do this

Comment

A pic for those who don't know what one looks like (like I didn't). Looks like it would fit on a Miata donor best.

[url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

series one would be perfect for a C4 vette...wheelbase and track is very close. plus there's the v8 already in it.

Comment

i think a camaro would work well too
            Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

that's true...a 92 up convertible camaro ( not too common but they did make some) would be perfect...it would already have the frame stiffeners too.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcobra
                that's true...a 92 up convertible camaro ( not too common but they did make some) would be perfect...it would already have the frame stiffeners too.
                93 up?
                [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Paul:

I like the idea on an older Vette. You could even put a NorthStar engine in it to get closer to the real thing. I like the idea. Always something different.

Dave
                  If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X