Posting Pics???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pics???

I've forgotten how to post pics.... Anyone?
    Ari, I've tried your search, nothing. Also, your server doesn't run on Daylight savings time... it's 1 hr off.
    Sandy

Re: Posting Pics???

To post a pic use the link at the top of the page above the members link.  To change the clock click on profile and then look for the time offset field.  I am on Pacific time so I set this field to -2 to show Pacific time for me.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, Randolph. That's what I thought. I am trying to use Pennock's PIP. When I paste in the location, it searches and comes back.."not a valid PIP Profile"! As for the time, thanks, I'll adjust my profile. There is NO Pic POSTING info on this site.... funny, there used to be!
      Sandy

Comment

Just go to http://www.madmechanics.com/Forum/Upload/ , click browse, select the pictures you want from your computer, and click upload file

Comment

What is that red car??? ;D

It is really neat. ;D ;D

To post a pic use the link at the top of the page above the members link.  To change the clock click on profile and then look for the time offset field.  I am on Pacific time so I set this field to -2 to show Pacific time for me.
          Fino<br />www.feroce.com<br /><br />The National Kit Car Club.<br />http://www.kitcarclub.com/

Comment

Thanks all! Ari, I see you've made it easy and placed a 'Pic Post Button' up top of page, great! I try to post some tommorrow.
            Sandy

Comment

Ari!!! I've just clued in as to the pic posting problem. If I view your website in Internet Explorer, your pic posting is right on top of the page. If I view in Netscape, there isn't any Post selection. Try it, you'll see. At work I view with Netscape, at home, I.E. I had this happen when I had a website to post minor hockey stats. Netscape views little things differently than I.E.
              Sandy

Comment

Sandy - So the link is not visible, but you can still post pics when you type the link in manually, correct?

Comment

Ari, I would imagine so, although I have not tried, yet. I found with creating the 'hockey stats page', I had to view the page in a 'web layout' design, so as to make sure everything was visble in both Netscape & I.E. Netscape does funny things to a perfect page in I.E.
                  Sandy

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X