Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Cadillac v8!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Cadillac v8!

My car is finished, I picked it up from my good friend, and builder john. All I can say is john has built a truly amazing car, and has been fair and honest all the way through the build. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants a diablo roadster. If anyone can post my pics in this topic that would be great, as I can't post them but I have the pics I can email you. I'm really happy with the car, and would recommend john to anyone his workmanship and honesty is outstanding. John owns the www.thefiberglassworkshop.com

Could someone post my pics? I can email them to you. Thanks so much.

Koenig.

Re: Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Caddilac v8!

If you are driving it into south west Toronto, give me call. 416-399-3918

Jim
    http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

Re: Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Cadillac v8!

www.photobucket.com its free
      [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

THe link does not work

Comment

Koenig,

I can only imagine how you feel right now! Excited probably doesn't come close does it?

I love those wheels. What brand, model etc?

Mike

Comment

looks great...if you are ever in the Oakville/Mississauga area I'd love to see it
            A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Comment

thank you for the kind words Wayne ....shop doesn't have the same excitment in it witout a finished car there to look at..lol......john....

Originally posted by koenig
              My car is finished, I picked it up from my good friend, and builder john. All I can say is john has built a truly amazing car, and has been fair and honest all the way through the build. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants a diablo roadster. If anyone can post my pics in this topic that would be great, as I can't post them but I have the pics I can email you. I'm really happy with the car, and would recommend john to anyone his workmanship and honesty is outstanding. John owns the www.thefiberglassworkshop.com

Could someone post my pics? I can email them to you. Thanks so much.

Koenig.

Comment

Great looking car indeed. What was the final cost if I may ask?
                [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
                [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

Wayne got a great one -time deal ,(car was independantly professionally appraised at over $70k Cnd)...he was very patient waiting for me to re-mold tons of parts ,so his was the first complete turn-key out of fresh molds,he got it for under $50k complete.he also purchased when I was working from my home with min overhead.When I up -grade my web pg shortly first 1 or2 turn-keys will be a min of $60k CND,then I will see after that ...JOHN 905-579-9004

Comment

Congrats to both of you. You have a great talent and he got a great ride.
                    [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
                    [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

hey john, i finally have some time (break from college) to update your site, can you send me the new text by email to:
                      sales <at> rt-network <dot> com (replace the tags with @ and . since this is to protect me from spam)

i got your build photos, any more / newer ones to put up?

great job again.
                      Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Hi john,

You did a great job. May I ask again what kind of wheels?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by slipondajimmy
                          Congrats to both of you. You have a great talent and he got a great ride.
                          thank you ...john

Comment

Originally posted by AutoMX
                            hey john, i finally have some time (break from college) to update your site, can you send me the new text by email to:
                            sales <at> rt-network <dot> com (replace the tags with @ and . since this is to protect me from spam)

i got your build photos, any more / newer ones to put up?

great job again.
                            great Rt ...I lost your phone # I would rather talk on the phone first if possible could you pm me

Comment

Thanks for the info koenig. Enjoy and do put up more pics. Is the Caddy factory or do you have it tweaked some?

Mike

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X