Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY PROJECTS : BENTLEY, RANGE ROVER & MORE......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY PROJECTS : BENTLEY, RANGE ROVER & MORE......

Well, I just bought a 2005 W12 Phaeton with 440 Bhp for 20 Grand, Black on Black from this dealer who wanted to get rid of it.
    I am looking for a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Kit to be fitted on this thing, like those guys do it for the Lincoln TownCar and the BMW E38 7 - Series.

Anyone got any info ?

I also am getting a P38A Range Rover to be converted into an MK3, which will be a steal as the P38s are available from 4-5K onwards.

The site is www.rangeover.co.uk

I talked to the guy there and we are working out shipping into the USA.

Re: MY PROJECTS

Originally posted by NYJATT911
    Well, I just bought a 2005 W12 Phaeton with 440 Bhp for 20 Grand, Black on Black from this dealer who wanted to get rid of it.
    I am looking for a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Kit to be fitted on this thing, like those guys do it for the Lincoln TownCar and the BMW E38 7 - Series.

Anyone got any info ?

I also am getting a P38A Range Rover to be converted into an MK3, which will be a steal as the P38s are available from 4-5K onwards.

Where did you find the dealer? any links to similar deals?

Comment

Originally posted by bowser330

Anyone got any info ?

Where did you find the dealer? any links to similar deals?
      I will let you know as soon as he has another car available.
      The guy is some one whom I know and picks up perfectly fine cars from auctions.
      He does not wish to be contacted at the moment though.

Comment

sounds fake to me guy

Comment

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...on=&max_price=

I checked autotrader and you can get one for 35K$ after some negotiation maybe 30K$, so 20K$ from an auction is do-able.

It was never a very desired car. It didn't sell well, hence its short run....People don't equate VW (the peoples car) to Luxury, thats why the germans made Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Audi, etc.

Comment

I work in wholesale cars out here in California, and I just blue booked that car and unless it has really high miles it still books for almost $50k wholesale. So if he really got it for $20k, he just made at least $15k in profit if he wants to sell it.

-Chris
            https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

Originally posted by sty3x
              sounds fake to me guy
              : Well - though I m not Hindu - I still don't like to fake :-

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...eadExists=true

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...5000&cardist=4

These cars are available near me .... And from the Dealers for ard 23-24 Grand.......So these prices are negotiable too.......
              Cuz dealers inflate prices.

So - Browser - You got some similar deals on your hands.....Where are you based out of ?
              I Rest my case,
              Thank You !

Comment

Not to split hairs but neither one of those cars you have listed are W12's. The W12 makes the car much more valuable. So at $20k you stole it, congrats on the great deal.

-Chris
                https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

The Los Angeles area...you?

I think your conversion, if done right would be a great move on this car.

like i said in my previous post the reason it didnt sell was that VW couldnt demand the price...

slap a Bentley kit on it and suddenly people take notice...maybe...you will win at car shows with it, thats for damn sure...

Comment

The Los Angeles area...you?

I think your conversion, if done right would be a great move on this car.

like i said in my previous post the reason it didnt sell was that VW couldnt demand the price...

slap a Bentley kit on it and suddenly people take notice...maybe...you will win at car shows with it, thats for damn sure...
                    Most Definitely - And the best part is that I was shocked to find so many Phaeton parts on the actual Bentley Conti !!!

Im from the New York City/Long Island Area - but I am in or around Europe a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean00
                      Not to split hairs but neither one of those cars you have listed are W12's. The W12 makes the car much more valuable. So at $20k you stole it, congrats on the great deal.

-Chris
                      Thanks a lot mate....If you look and hunt ard for W12s for ard 20K - You can most def. find them around my area and in auctions.

I have been seeing these V8s for going under 20K sometimes.

All my buddies have dealers and access to auctions, maybe thats why.

But yes - My car is Black in Color with low miles and 20 inch wheels.

Comment

-Chris
                        Thanks a lot mate....If you look and hunt ard for W12s for ard 20K - You can most def. find them around my area and in auctions.

i will keep my eye out on contacts for a bentley kit...

Comment

-Chris

i will keep my eye out on contacts for a bentley kit...
                          Appreciate it !

I will keep an eye out for good phaeton & used car deals for yah !

Comment

FYI the Continental GT is a rebody of a Phaeton, it's essentially the same car without the VW badges and a new better looking body.

I think you would lose $$ unless you pull off a perfect conversion, unlike a lambo it's not the most noticable or desirable car for looks alone.
                            Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Originally posted by AutoMX
                              FYI the Continental GT is a rebody of a Phaeton, it's essentially the same car without the VW badges and a new better looking body.

I think you would lose $$ unless you pull off a perfect conversion, unlike a lambo it's not the most noticable or desirable car for looks alone.
                              Thanks......I didn't know that...... Why do you think I got a Phaeton W12 anyways....Cuz with twin - turbos, even the engine will be the same as the Bentley !!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X