THE BEST MURCIELAGO ROADSTER KIT IN USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BEST MURCIELAGO KIT IN USA

if you live in the UK get an extreme....

Comment

well I like the interior I am maken for a friend

Comment

Comment

wow nice Murci aconcepts... ???

Comment

I am trying to fix the interior first then worrie about the body

Comment

Ok all, here is the update. 100% confirmed I will be getting 6 kits. The price will be $9k with only a 50% deposit. Also, there will be paperwork drawn up(By your attorney or mines...which ever makes you feel most comfortable) to protect yourself as well as me. So EVERYTHING will be 100% legally done!! And this is most important, I will ONLY sell to trusted known members of the forum! So If i dont know you or a trusted known longtime member cant vouch for you, I will NOT sell you a kit!! No matter how much money is offered!! Serious inquiries only! When contacting me, please send me a pm with you name, phone# and best time to contact you. Thanks

Merc

Comment

Aconcepts,

What you trying to fix interior wise? Dash, doors, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Merc
                  Ok all, here is the update. 100% confirmed I will be getting 6 kits. The price will be $9k with only a 50% deposit. Also, there will be paperwork drawn up(By your attorney or mines...which ever makes you feel most comfortable) to protect yourself as well as me. So EVERYTHING will be 100% legally done!! And this is most important, I will ONLY sell to trusted known members of the forum! So If i dont know you or a trusted known longtime member cant vouch for you, I will NOT sell you a kit!! No matter how much money is offered!! Serious inquiries only! When contacting me, please send me a pm with you name, phone# and best time to contact you. Thanks

Merc
                  awww man...i wish i had 9k...i feel sad now. everyone gets a kit but me :'(

(DAMNIT!!!) >

Comment

i'd be interested in one, need a builder though.

Comment

• Re: BEST MURCIELAGO KIT IN USA

Originally posted by Merc
                      Aconcepts,

What you trying to fix interior wise? Dash, doors, etc.?

interior doors and dash and pod cluster center consel aswell

Comment

Aconcepts,
                        What guages are you going to use? Everybody else seems to use the Ford Focus(or something) instrument panel.
                        Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Aconcepts,

I can help you with the interior doors and dash. Pm me a contact phone# for you.

Comment

Murcie-Me,

You a hard guy to catch. I got your message and called you back. If you can, give me a call around noon your time or if you up you can give me a ring now.

Merc

Comment

if you live in the UK get an extreme....
                              I know, sorry lowboost, my patience is weak and I'm easily tempted lol. , I'm in line to getting an extreme but I've seen all these nice g28 roadsters now and I really wouldn't mind owning one of those as well. It will probably never happen anyway.

So I've figured that the guys from bodykitz.com own the yellow roadster which came first at the knotts show http://www.usedfieroparts.com/bodyk/g28.
                              Does anybody know who owns the green one that came second? http://lamborghinireplica.com/KnottsShow/knotts2007%20(2).JPG That is one sexy ass ride 8) I would buy that off the owner in a second

Comment

I really think these Tri G kits will be a rare kit to have, almost like the koenig ferrari kits over a decade ago.... If we can actually get the Tri G kit w/ everything from glasses, hinges, all panels in a clean fashion then this will be a great deal.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X