ford gt40 chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford gt40 chassis

how much do you guys think a replica gt40 chassis would cost if a company sold it, or if i had someone build it for me? I was thinking about the gt40 lately.

Re: ford gt40 chassis

Depending on what is on the chassis when it was sold or whether it was monocoque or tube frame you can get a wide range of prices.

I have seen bare frmaes go for as little as $2500.00 right up through fully kitted out frames and suspension for $10k+

You would have to call up the GT 40 companies and find out what their chassis packages are and see what the costs are. Remember, cheaper does not necessarily mean better or worse, but you need to check how they are built. The custom one off frame I bought is a work of art but still lots of work to do on it.

Good luck
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Buy this car.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEBI:IT&ih=020
      Great potential with a little body mods and some high offset wheels to get the rear tires tucked in. I do not need another project but I had to bid to see if the reserve was super low. Mid engine, v8, light weight, and corvette rear suspension looks fun.

Comment

The best place to get info on the GT40 would be http://www.gt40s.com/
        You'll find links to plenty of companies that sell every part imaginable for the cars.
        I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X