Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exact Replica's Lambo Galllardoo Replica and other news

Hi Folks..

We have of course as people know totaly revamped the 355 and the kit is now for sale - Though there is a waiting list Im afraid.....There will be more news in the next few days on the website...
    We havent posted pictures yet......

www.exactreplicas.co.uk

OK .. As a few of you know yes we have done a Galllardoo Replica.
    There will be teaser pictures and progress on the website over the next few days.

I will give you a brief outline of where we are..

1. We are lucky enough to have had the use of the Real Galllardoo Car so every panel mould we took from it was perfect.
    2. We are doing 2 variants of it , A Convertible and a hardtop on two different donor cars.
    3. The Progress:- The Hardtop version is coming on slowly and quite a while away...BUT
    The Convertible is very very close. We have it all fitting on a rolling shell with very little changes indeed.
    There is no need for any silly frames to mount the panels...
    We have used the MK3 MR2 for the convertible as its a longer wheel base than any other donor and that's what matters....As for the donor for the Hardtop..Now that's a secret...Regular Updates soon

ExactReplicas

Re: Exact Replica's Lambo Galllardoo Replica and other news

Hmmmmm............... :
    Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

"The only Company WHO CREATE Perfect Supercar Replicas"
      (from their website)

yeah...right....

Comment

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Folks....

There will be a info and pics on the website in the next few days...Patience

As you people know everything takes time....

As we have been developing it and finishing off the Rev2 355....

Keep checking the Website...

Thanks

Comment

Where can I send a deposit to start the build? I want a grey roadster with black interior, and it needs to be EXACT. Can you have it ready in 6 weeks?
            Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

There will be announcements over the next few weeks...
              Full info will be on the website and subsiquentially updated
              www.exactreplicas.co.uk

Comment

those panels look thin to me ???

Comment

Originally posted by disilva
                  those panels look thin to me ???
                  they are. I remember when they first introduced the kit...it must be somewhere here on the forum...all the panels were thin and it looked horrible. So I wouldn't recommend the first kit. Let's see what they have now...

Comment

Hi Folks...

Thats not the kit , thats Only the templates...!!!!
                    The orange front bumper is only part of the kit you see...
                    Its 4 Layers of 450g amd 3 layers of Gelgoat
                    What we do is take template moulds from the panels.. and we work from those
                    Its Very thick indeed...You could hit the orange bumper with a hammer...
                    Any queries don't hesitate to ask...
                    What you looking at is the templates...
                    We will show you the panel moulds very soon..

Comment

well i guess it was just bound to attract the guys who have more finacial concerns about competition than valid questions about your new project brian,well hope it goes really well and from what ive seen in the flesh "by the way to all you doubters and fatherless moaning and groaning types"its a real project with real progress and something that just makes you want to own it "now",i know i do!!!
                      the hard top will be for me though as im still not happy with the way the canvass rofs are made on cars like the dna 360,afterall noone wants a soft top with more wrinkles in than nora battys tights"do they"????so with this in mind for me the hard tops the only way unless you can show me a better finish when the roofs up than others offer on the 360/430 offerings at mo,
                      really appreciated the hospitality and chance to view the gallardoooo though,well done and goodluck
                      oh ps one thing have you now managed to sort out the bonnet mount issues on the gallardoo??look forward to your call so i can pay the deposit cheers

Comment

Here is a valid question, how much is it going to cost for all the exact glass to go with this kit. I assume this has been addressed as I see this as an important factor in such a lavish attempt at an exocit replica . If there is no glass then there is no point in the kit as a finished car is not possible????
                        Technical and hands on engineer

Comment

I have stopped posting on this site for but this person/company make me want to type.I have seen the original EXACT panels and car (rev 1) in person and they were far from exact with poor quality.You seem to think that you can go around telling everyone that your kit is wonderful and we will all believe you whilst you slag off Extremes 355 at every possible chance.Your 355 kit is based on an MR2 so will never be EXACT or will it just be more EXACT than the first EXACT you were selling.With regards to the Lamborghini,the MRS wheelbase is 4 inch`s shorter so how can that be EXACT ?

I personally wouldn`t waste a good MR2 on your kit.

Comment

,edd

Comment

Originally posted by alpina-ferrari
                              The hard top will be for me though as im still not happy with the way the canvass rofs are made on cars like the dna 360,afterall noone wants a soft top with more wrinkles in than nora battys tights"do they"????so with this in mind for me the hard tops the only way unless you can show me a better finish when the roofs up than others offer on the 360/430 offerings at mo,
                              The DNA uses the stock factory Mr2 top and it fits and looks excellent with no wrinkles.. If this Gallardo exsists lets see it.. I could have taken, developed and scanned the pictures quicker than this.. :P
                              [img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X