EXACT REPLICAS LAMBO GALLARDO REPLICA - News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EXACT REPLICAS LAMBO GALLARDO REPLICA - News

nice job brian!!just keep showing the world the warts an all progress of your beautiful car while other "so called gallardo builders"show us all nothing but small words and even smaller hope!!

top job,wel done!!

Comment

Brian glad i got money off to you,quick question though as i really want some answers,
      i did post some answers and points before i left the uk a while ago that B-A-D sorry "dna" automotive had put to you in a rather nasty way about the gallardo car your doing
      all these questions-points of view-and answers were on your thread,they all vanished?was this at your request???or was the forums resident majician at work again???
      If you didnt remove them or request their removal why have they gone???
      I have been posting on a thread about why is the forum dead,things like this dont help anyone stay interested!!
      I have put your details to someone who wants some 430 rear fenders etc,
      i am thinking about starting my own thread

"something ive not done before"to show how many compromises all the ferrari 430-the 360- and the gallardo you are doing ,have in comparison to the real cars they all copy,of course the factory cars lines are generally copied from using real pannels,but when it comes to attaching and using them on another base car,then compromises have to be there!!"look at the DNA 360/430"ive owned a real 360 as you know brian,and i can tell you now the replicas outthere are nowhere near in shape around the windscreens,but hey how can it be? its a comprise after all,and one worth living with,but non the less ,a compromise! ,every kit, every single one,from every single maker is nowhere near what the real cars are like in one area or another,therefore EVERY single kit out there has to be a compromise of some sort,i am not thinking of doing this to be bloody minded,its just to show that all the cars mentioned are simply compromises in several areas,and not one single one is an exact replication,visually,"except i guess as much as it guiles me to say,"the exstream stuff"although its a shame most of their cars are cut/shut/welded meccano sets,
      after all people only site differances it seems on the gallardo"the obvious differance being windshields",but again most of these replicas are wrong in some way or other,thats ALL 360-430 REPS OUT THERE BASED UPON THE MR2-S ,

Comment

hi i'm wondering i'm interested in this kit and you say that you were only planning 15 i'm still in the middle of my current kit probably 80%+ done and want to do this next. surely 15 kits is not enough through all the interest. 15 kits at 6500 is 97500 now if you have had a team working on them of 5 months plus all the outlays ie panels to start with that are scrapped and the cost of building the 15 kits there isn't a lot of money to be made out of this with just 15 i think you should make it a keeper for as long as the interest comes in for it .

Comment

I would be interested, Im looking to a quick easy build.

Comment

Originally posted by GTOpower
            I would be interested, Im looking to a quick easy build.
            We are estimating a build time of a weekend ... Yes a weekend, No cutting, very few panels removed and an Incredible finish

Regards
            Exact

Comment

Originally posted by fletch100
              hi i'm wondering i'm interested in this kit and you say that you were only planning 15 i'm still in the middle of my current kit probably 80%+ done and want to do this next. surely 15 kits is not enough through all the interest. 15 kits at 6500 is 97500 now if you have had a team working on them of 5 months plus all the outlays ie panels to start with that are scrapped and the cost of building the 15 kits there isn't a lot of money to be made out of this with just 15 i think you should make it a keeper for as long as the interest comes in for it .
              Hi Fletch

Thanks for your concern

Firstly I do this as a passion that's gone mad, I do not need it for the money..that is not meant to sound flash - Honest

So If I sold none or 100 it doesn't matter to me. Hence I can tell you how it is with no pressure to sell.

I can tell you most but not all the pre-orders are gone. I am getting pressure to do more, and never say never. But currently with building a work and paint shop and with living life, I have enough work on my hands. So that's why the 15 as I have stated.

I have one other person in your position he is about to scrap the replica he is building as he feels it is very unsafe after all the cutting, he is currently thinking about selling it on and do this. So since I have seen your post I will note it down about you.

Hope that answers it.

Regards
              Exact

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

fair point i just feel its a waste as it seems like its going to be a winner.

Comment

hey there exact fab work, car looks amazing...............................wots it like to be the talk of the town lol.......any plans to do a non spyder version thats the one i really want......almost finished the 355 exterior and a half completed interior means by march next year i'll need a new project..............cant wait to see this kit hit the streets roll on show season 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks again folks.

Yeah the feedback has been incredible, before we started the project the one thing that kept coming out from customer feedback was simplicity and quality. So we have achieved that with the Gallargo project.

We are estimateing a genuine build time of a weekend!!!! yes a weekend. How many project have you seen people lose interest and years later they still have it with costs spiraling out of the planned budget. They have had to cut their donor car, lets face it making it unsafe. This project eliminates all that, hence we are getting good feedback.

Again it is not for everyone but it is another choice for the builder

Regards
                          Exact

Comment

Nice I like what I'm seeing.
                            [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/docurley/MR2/MR2Sig.jpg[/img]<br />Toyota MR2 Turbo with BAD kit and Real Ferrari F355 wheels.

Comment

answers to my questions would be nice brian,hope your not playing the middleground game like so many on here!!

Comment

Originally posted by alpina-ferrari
                                answers to my questions would be nice brian,hope your not playing the middleground game like so many on here!!
                                I will answer them today, busy mornin but I promise I will answer them all.
                                Regards
                                Exact

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X