• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Porsche carrera gt on porsche boxster uk

nice but i think the wheels need to betaken out a bit

Comment

hi posted better quality video on you tube please watch in HQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTDirzHNDew
      what a day sunny!!(not the video cold morning) no clouds out with the roof off thats what all the hard work is for left the car in B & Q(DIY Store)
      and came out to a crowd taking pictures!!!!! this is why we do these bulids anyone thinking of doing it should just go out in some ones car and enjoy the ride!!!!

Comment

unfortunatley i caused my first car crash by a young guy rubber necking at my car and he hit the car in front of him!!! this weather is just great if anyone is thinking of building a kit car or any rebody etc do it also check out http://www.kitanautobodyexperience.com/etv.htm
        mike vetters new deal area 51 wow this man knows no limits!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Love the color

Comment

hi any one in uk know of anyone who can make a canvas roof for our car its the last bit to be done!! thanks again great site

Comment

now had the car on the road a year and its been fantastic especially with the roof off and the sun out, it makes all the hard work worth it, if any one is thinking about doing a replica or custom build do it!!!! we only live once and life is to short,even in this current climate spending what you can afford on some thing that gives this much pleasure is worth it, and to know that you built it yourself is even more satisfying good luck to all who have started and those who have finished will know what i mean great site,i spend hours on here reading about the trials and horrors fo doing it but in the end everyone who makes it will tell you its been worthwhile.
                      Mark

Comment

Mark, have you sold many kits in the UK? your car looks good but with the gambella version he has now it's got me a lot more interested! are you able to import that too. if so how much including getting it to the UK? When I spoke to Mike he wanted $9000 for it.. a bit pricey I think.

Comment

hi thanks these kits are not cheap and they take a lot of work to get right but we could make the gemballa look ourselves on a basic kit because my guys are hot rodders they can manufacture any shape you want vents, spoilers,arches,lights,roof,wings, etc etc so to gemaballa a kit would be fairly straight forward in fact that may be what will happen to my car as the current climate is not helping top end kits. also if mike is going to make a kit then yes we can import it but i will need a price from him then i can let you know.
                          cheers

Comment

hi guys our demo car is up for sale any serious!!!! enquiries please pm me, we have new build to do so please feel free to contact me, we have had a year, new mot 5 months tax . you all know the spec!! cheers
                            mark@gtsupercars.co.uk

Comment

price? what is the new build? please tell me it's the mirage kit mike is now selling!

Comment

well that would be telling but it will be one of our cars to offer as fully built turnkey cars as for price well its hard as it is still the only one in the country and on the road, and completed a year on the road so its here for offers(serious ones as this is a one off) until the next three which will be left hand drive for an order.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X