Free Models and technical drawings for you build plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Models and technical drawings for you build plugs

I will be posting for you to download free 3d models with corresponding technical drawing to print and trace for you template plug builds. Some models are done by picture other by 3dLaser scanning and transfer to optimize polygon.

Any request will be take it for free as long you one only model from reference picture if you one a 100% reproduction model that will have to came from my laser scanning that will cost you....

the link for samples of work for you to see is here http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/risc2/

Re: Free Models and technical drawings for you build plugs

Risc2,
    It is sure nice to see somebody on here with talent and who can "actually deliver" instead of just blowing hot air out of his mouth and promising things he is unable to deliver or which at the end will cost 2000 times more than originally quoted, because of extra rent for software, light, electricity, cut and paste finger wear-down, room space, lamp space, air space, tax space, brain space, bodily harm when old, caused by sitting on a chair to design and don't forget the before the fact, advanced eye sight weardown and damage premiums that will be caused from working hours behind a computer screen, plus the lost time used in learning how to actually use the software (billed to the client of course because it is needed to make the final design) or claiming nobody in the world, not even God can make things better than him...wellllllllllll...I guess you get the idea.

I congratulate you on your designs and effort and hope you are able to work up a good client following.

Just some Friendly advise though:

Don't offer what you can't deliver and always stick to your guns. If you quote something, deliver it at the promissed price and in the promissed time frame and never make up dumb excuses, no matter what goes wrong, otherwise you too will become everybody's joke and we really don't need two stooges on one same forum ONE IS WAY MORE THAN WE EVER ASKED FOR and you seem like you are more business oriented...at least wiser.

Best wishes to you and good luck in your endeavor.
    Sincerely,
    Kitcar Bud

Comment

i second that! lets hope you can deliver and show a certain someone how business should be done.

your work looks really good, but more pics and possibly some 3d files would be good for closer inspection

and incase you hadn't noticed, i've sent you a pm

by the way, if anyone wants 3d models made into plugs properly, contact me.

Comment

Well said my friend, but here is the thing about this offer
        1- I don't try to make any money or impress anybody.....

2- The only catch on this is if I see someone build a good plug and negative from the model I would like for him to build me a plug ready for me to pull the negative and build me a car. What car? I don't yet... : -) ;D

3-I'm testing the skill of the builder here to see who is a good builder and use his talent as he can use my and have something with good quality finish.

Comment

3d files will be soon on site for download Iím getting a site with disk space to upload the high density models take a lot hd space a low polygon model not. and this is a free deal so I don't want to spend money in hosting web site with high band to upload-download for a something I giving for free. I searching on the web for those site the offer free disk space as soon I have the space FTP or what ever I will let the Forum know so passion my friends ;D

Comment

ypu could always do it via torrent
            www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

Comment

Originally posted by risc2
              3d files will be soon on site for download Iím getting a site with disk space to upload the high density models take a lot hd space a low polygon model not. and this is a free deal so I don't want to spend money in hosting web site with high band to upload-download for a something I giving for free. I searching on the web for those site the offer free disk space as soon I have the space FTP or what ever I will let the Forum know so passion my friends ;D
              Hey risc2, how much disk space do you need? I may be able to give you some space
              http://www.mychimaera.com
              http://www.my240z.info

Comment

Originally posted by dazm1050
                i second that! lets hope you can deliver and show a certain someone how business should be done.

your work looks really good, but more pics and possibly some 3d files would be good for closer inspection

and incase you hadn't noticed, i've sent you a pm

by the way, if anyone wants 3d models made into plugs properly, contact me.

Are you still working with the guys in the UK, or doing this on your own now?

Comment

Originally posted by risc2
                  Well said my friend, but here is the thing about this offer
                  1- I don't try to make any money or impress anybody.....

2- The only catch on this is if I see someone build a good plug and negative from the model I would like for him to build me a plug ready for me to pull the negative and build me a car. What car? I don't yet... : -) ;D

3-I'm testing the skill of the builder here to see who is a good builder and use his talent as he can use my and have something with good quality finish.
                  Hello risc2, and welcome to the forum. This catch thing you mention....I am not sure I understand. Let's say I choose a model from you site, build a plug and molds and you really like what I did, then I have to build you a plug and mold for having used your model? ??? For free or fee?

What kind of modeling software do you use? Do you model in nurbs or polys? If polys, what kind of mesh size? Can you extract smooth curves and lines from the model?

Mike

Comment

No you can chose to download any model from my site and don't have to build me any thing if you don't want to all I ask is the if i see some one with a good body work talent i will ask him to made me the plug i buy the material need it he can shape it for me as i shape his model, the software i use are difernet one depent on the process i can have it done in nurbs or poly don't make any diferent to me or i like nurbs mor the poly, yes i cah extract perfect smooth surfaces from the model no big deal and add true dimension at 1:1 scale i can also run a structural analisys for you chasis i can't do that for the plug SACS will not understand fiberglass or carbon fiber it deal only with steel sorry...

Comment

Risc2, do you have an scan of F40? Do you have a 3d plans for chassis?

Thanks

Comment

This message is to respond to God:
                        It comes from previous quotes:

"No you can chose to download any model from my site and don't have to build me any thing if you don't want to all I ask is the if i see some one with a good body work talent i will ask him to made me the plug i buy the material need it he can shape it for me as i shape his model, the software i use are difernet one depent on the process i can have it done in nurbs or poly don't make any diferent to me or i like nurbs mor the poly, yes i cah extract perfect smooth surfaces from the model no big deal and add true dimension at 1:1 scale i can also run a structural analisys for you chasis i can't do that for the plug SACS will not understand fiberglass or carbon fiber it deal only with steel sorry..."

"1- I don't try to make any money or impress anybody.....

2- The only catch on this is if I see someone build a good plug and negative from the model I would like for him to build me a plug ready for me to pull the negative and build me a car. What car? I don't yet... : -)

3-I'm testing the skill of the builder here to see who is a good builder and use his talent as he can use my and have something with good quality finish."

It seems to me that this gentlemen is offering his talent and I mean "real talent" in exchange for some labor. I read it this way "If you use my stuff for free and it turns out good for you, can you help me out in building me one too? I will pay for the materials". Seems like a very fair barter deal to me. Without sucking anybody's blood and/or charging for things out their eyes after the fact. No little extra's, no room rental, no pay the next client type of deal, no I hurt my fingers designing, no I charge you for my tools or my programs... Just a straight forward clean, honest deal. I congratulate you RISC2, that is how deal are made and proposed in the open without any hiddens, per-se. I believe you do know how to carry yourself and your business without defrauding, threatening, kidnapping stuff or missleading.
                        Kindest Regards,
                        KCB

Comment

Originally posted by kitcar bud

It seems to me that this gentlemen is offering his talent and I mean "real talent" in exchange for some labor. I read it this way "If you use my stuff for free and it turns out good for you, can you help me out in building me one too? I will pay for the materials". Seems like a very fair barter deal to me. Without sucking anybody's blood and/or charging for things out their eyes after the fact. No little extra's, no room rental, no pay the next client type of deal, no I hurt my fingers designing, no I charge you for my tools or my programs... Just a straight forward clean, honest deal. I congratulate you RISC2, that is how deal are made and proposed in the open without any hiddens, per-se. I believe you do know how to carry yourself and your business without defrauding, threatening, kidnapping stuff or missleading.
                          Kindest Regards,
                          KCB
                          100% correct KCB.. Quit picking on RISC2 Bobi, seems you are not happy he is offering stuff for free that you want to charge for and you are trying to make up faults or find problems.. Leave RISC2 alone and get to work on your customers projects that you needed the workshop space for you loser..

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

I am interested in plans for the Gallardo Sypder,when do you think you will have this info available

Comment

Ok I found a web site the host files, now question to all of you user here. the site is MediaFire.com and the shared folder is at http://mediafire.com/risc2

1- Should i made you template as the real thing i mean if you crash you from end you need the bumper r-fender l-fender hood etc etc
                              what i trying to get to is when i model the car and pull the template is easy for you as one full body or in section like you model in f-glass the bumper them you left and r-fender them you hood etc etc...

Give sugestion in how your like to see the models and templates...I'm not a bodywork men...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X