viper v10 to gt-40 transaxle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viper v10 to gt-40 transaxle

i have a customer that has fallen in a very bad, well i do not feel good about talking about it. i do how ever a completed chassis of his, and is now for sell. it was also going to get a viper v10 and a gt40 trans he never got the two mated so i am looking to find some one that makes an adapter plate for this, then i will mount it in that chassis, unless they sell before that. does anyone know who does this. also if anyone is interested in the chassis with out the motor and trans lmk. these are for sell in pieces or together. the chassis is a roller.

cliff

also if anyone is interested in building a diablo i am offering a free interior to help this customer out

Re: viper v10 to gt-40 transaxle

Only place I know of off hand would be Kennedy Engineering. If they don't have one already as it is an unusual combination, they might be able to make one up for you.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Cliff what transaxle is it? Is it the new ford gt transaxle or the old one from the pantera? Later Luke

Comment

eric martin on kitcentral
        named eamartin
        makes them

Comment

If you follow the steps I have outlined in this MS Word document, you can make an adapter plate in about 3 hours.
          Make it look pretty in about 10 hours for very little money.
          http://stweb.peelschools.org/sssweb/...and%20Tips.doc

http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

thanks for all the info, i believe it is the trans out of the pantera, not sure ill have more details when it gets here. thanks green, and don. and wow jdinner i might have to try that when time premitts looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffscustomfab
              thanks for all the info, i believe it is the trans out of the pantera, not sure ill have more details when it gets here. thanks green, and don. and wow jdinner i might have to try that when time premitts looks like fun.
              when you get a chance would you pm a number to contact you about some fab work?
              thanks john

Comment

Cliff, did you ever get around to mating the two?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X