Countach fixed window ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countach fixed window ideas

It's getting hot here in Ohio and this is the first year I have owned my 25th anniversary car, my question is that it has no a/c and the door windows are fixed with 1 piece real glass sectioned off to look like the individual 2 piece door windows, what would be the easiest way to put in a 2 piece window with the bottom half to be removable like the authentic countach, or what's your suggestion about installing door windows???

Re: Countach fixed window ideas

unless you want to redo all the door glass frame and get new glass I would just fit aircon myself

Comment

I would ask Will (wbnemo1) here on the forum. He's the Countach guru and has done a fantastic job on his windows/frames.

Comment

My windows are fixed. It kinda drives me a lil nuts as there is no way to get any airflow in the car. I am in the process of getting the air system functional as it looks like most of the parts are there, but it would be nice to have a removable window or something. My window frames also need some repairs. Any other ideas out there?

Comment

Mine do not roll down, but they are removeable. Still not the same. At least removing them on a cool day allows lots of air flow.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X