Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Focus Gauges Wiring Plug

IKRs

I need the wiring diagram color codes to splice this to a fiero what each wire is for on the pig tail, i just purchased
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: Ford Focus Gauges Wiring Plug

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12375974@N06/page4/

Comment

I heard this setup never worked for the fiero?? Can anyone say for sure? Any video of it actually working? I need something for a vendetta

Comment

Id like to buy a working setup
        Create Your Own Website

Comment

i can do one with focus gauge face and fiero gauges behind the face so it will plug into fiero wiring harness and really works
          because it is fiero gauges plugged into fiero harness

Comment

Originally posted by Lamboventa
            i can do one with focus gauge face and fiero gauges behind the face so it will plug into fiero wiring harness and really works
            because it is fiero gauges plugged into fiero harness
            this is the plan ,but i want the odometer to read the miles , using any an all ideas on this project ,thats what our forum is for ,collecting everyones idea ,some will get used ,others keep posting until someone use your idea on one of their projects

riceburner has pm me back ,thanks buddy for the fast reply
            In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Did anything ever come of this? I always thought the 2007 Focus gauge pod had a great shape as a replacement for the dated Fiero Box 'O Cubes.

Dr. W.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X